My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email...

Discus and support My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s to an old/ unavailable email address. I have a different email address... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by malcolm mcintosh, Mar 12, 2023.

1. My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email...

My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s to an old/ unavailable email address.

I have a different email address but the Xbox login has presumably never been changed .

:)

malcolm mcintosh, Mar 12, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email address

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email address

Hello malcolm mcintosh,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Important Xbox Support can’t provide this info, even if you know your gamertag.

You can recover or review a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using the Xbox console, web, or the Xbox Family Settings app if you’re an Xbox family group organizer. To recover your account on console:

• Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Profile & system > Add or switch > Add new > Forgot your account? Follow the prompts on-screen to recover your account details and add the profile to your Xbox console.
    Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. C1intJ Win User

Child security inaccessible

My acc () no longer has a family account because my daughters account was removed from it (not by us) and the security settings were reset and locked (not by us).

Now we can't do anything with it because we now can't re add it to a family.
  5. RiddledSmile758 Win User

Keeps asking me for security when I sign into xbl

Nothing has happened,No activity with the email address in over a year.I just can't reset my account password or anything because that email is locked and I can't reactivate it.
  6. S.S.5 Win User

Locked out of (xbox 360) account

Hi Derek,

No I know what my email is, I just lost access to that email and therefore I cannot reset my password and let alone to my newer outlook email. The email I have on the old account is not a outlook account. I can also log into my account offline on my 360. Can’t do anything online because it does a security checkup. Like mentioned last time, I did not pay for gold with a credit card. I paid for gold with gift cards. If I give you the old email can you just change it for that account?
Thema:

My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email...

1. My daughters account is locked and we can’t reset the password because it’s an old email... - Similar Threads - daughters account locked

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  4. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  5. My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is...: My daughter was murdered and the person that murdered her keeps signing into her account is there any way I can have her account closed? d24f8cbb-2eb8-42a5-b8af-706edaf35add
  6. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: Tried every Microsoft account I have and still she's unable to login . Error...oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft account . 3 weeks she's been trying. Minecraft email...
  7. My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My daughter is getting the oops looks like this account is already connected to a Microsoft...: No Microsoft account we have resolves this ! Playstation can't help. 216fdf19-caef-4d2d-b1b5-5453800dbe29
  8. How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I see which email address/microsoft account my daughter is using to play minecraft...: Hello! When I bought the Amazon Fire Tablet, I got a free copy of Minecraft and it's tied to my Amazon account. My daughter plays Minecraft on my Amazon profile in the Kindle Fire. When I look...
  9. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  10. How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?: I bought into the hype of being able to download games to the console and not buying the disk. My daughter recently wanted the Overwatch game, and because her profile does not allow purchases I...