My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S

Discus and support My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S and now it's trying to send me to Microsoft/link but it didn't exist! What do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nichoolas Passaro, Jan 20, 2023.

1. My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S

My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S and now it's trying to send me to Microsoft/link but it didn't exist! What do I do? I am signed in to mixture account and x box app on my phone but I can't get on my x box

:)

Nichoolas Passaro, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben and Independent advisor and I will do my best to assist.

With regards to your issue, can you tell us what is happening when you are trying to sign in on the console? Such as error message, or what page you are being directed to?

If you can provide a screenshot of the issue or error that would help us. In the meantime, one of the basic troubleshooting I can suggest is to try removing and adding your account back. Here is the link for the steps and guide https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

After adding it, it might ask you to verify it due to the multiple fail attemps. Looking forward to your response so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. nextonex Win User

Please help. Cannot share gold account on home xbox with child account.

My xbox gold account's home xbox is the model S. This lets my Son play the games I have purchased.

I use the model X signed in as my gold account. This is my Son's home xbox.

My son uses the model S signed in as his gold account, this is MY home xbox

My daughter tries to sign into the model X (my son's home xbox who has a valid gold account) and it says she needs gold to play online or join a party etc. She should have access to gold because this is my son's home xbox who has an active gold subscription.
  4. ELPITAMAN Win User

Family Sharing Issues.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it very much.

I hope it’s not too much of a bother if I ask one more question?

I just purchased a Series S during Black Friday.

Can she be signed into my Xbox One X and I be signed into that new series s and we both have access to my library and Gamepass at the same time?
  5. Just Trippen Win User

Allowing Someone to play my Downloaded games...

Yea you can sign into both the one and xbox 360 at the same time with the same account. I do it all the time with my daughter.
  6. AzgaerdDivine Win User

Halo Wars 2 DLC Content "Wont work on this device"

I have tried rebooting my PC and sign out of my account many times still hasn't worked. Including the Xbox app.
Thema:

1. My daughter tried too many times to sign into my Xbox account on series S - Similar Threads - daughter tried too

2. I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought robuxs for my daughter on my Microsoft account on my phone which I chose for Xbox...: Recently bought robuxs for my daughter of £25 on Microsoft account on my phone and redeemed it for robuxs for Xbox. It's still not on her Roblox account on the Xbox. How do I transfer it over to...
  3. Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adult daughter needs to be removed from my family group - but she's not there: My daughter is trying to connect the new Xbox she purchased. She is being notified she can't proceed because she needs to share her location and I am the family organizer. I go to my account and...
  4. We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play...: We have an Xbox and my son has the gamer pass. How do I get my Daughter to be able to play too? Does she need a gamer tag? I’m keen to set up a family but how can I if my son has the gamer pass?...
  5. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  6. It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 15 hours and only on 22% its killing my daughter fnaf security breach: This is an awful ask! killer waiting and super cruel want to smash my xbox up and buy a PlayStation!!! We've tried everything 23b6c728-caff-4c3c-9f15-611802fc177e
  7. Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my 3 daughters play minecraft together without membership ?: Please excuse my ignorance, I'm really not up to speed with any of this, but I have 3 daughters who all love playing Minecraft on mine and my wives phones, but would really like to upgrade. We...
  8. My Daughters account is in another family group

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Daughters account is in another family group: hi so it appears that some how, IDK...that my daughters account was taken out of my family group and put into someone elses. I still have control of both accounts, but because she is under 18, I...
  9. Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile name change by daughter is preventing me from playing my games: My daughter changed my Xbox profile name and now when I try to play my games the saves won’t load. I’m specifically playing Elden Ring and when I start the game it tells me it has to load the new...
  10. Trying to set up Realms for my daughter, but stuck at error message "You need an adult to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up Realms for my daughter, but stuck at error message "You need an adult to...: [img] This is Bedrock on PC. She is part of my Microsoft family, but has all permissions granted, and is rated as a 15 year old for age restrictions. How do I get her past this error message?...