My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?

Discus and support My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do? When I start the games it is like the first time I started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by THEHAAHR, Sep 26, 2017.

1. THEHAAHR
    THEHAAHR Guest

My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do?

When I start the games it is like the first time I started them. All my achievements is deleted and I have to start all over again..

:)

THEHAAHR, Sep 26, 2017
  2. I accidently deleted my message from xbox

I accidently deleted my message frome xbox for the warthog and another one for forza horizon 3 can I get another one sent please

monkeyninja43, Sep 26, 2017
  3. Will This Corrupt My Data

In order to make space for another game, I deleted Neverwinter and the arc app. However, a day later, I reintstalled them, my character was all ready to use, it wasnt deleted. However, I want to know if deleting and reinstalling within a day will corrupt
    my characters save data, game data, or degrade graphic performance in any way?

1c407441-6409-4526-a999-578734b84470, Sep 26, 2017
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Verify that the console is online and that the network connection has no problems. If the network is working properly, try to eliminate the local data saves of the two games and re-synchronize them with the cloud's saves. Data is saved on clouds and if you
    have not deleted your data (with overwrite), you can recover them.

Since the achievements appear to have disappeared, it would seem just a sync problem, and as a result you can delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.

DominumStige, Sep 27, 2017
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Verify that the console is online and that the network connection has no problems. If the network is working properly, try to eliminate the local data saves of the two games and re-synchronize them with the cloud's saves. Data is saved on clouds and if you
    have not deleted your data (with overwrite), you can recover them.

Since the achievements appear to have disappeared, it would seem just a sync problem, and as a result you can delete your profile from the console and re-download it again.
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Let's see what Forza support can do, another thing you can try on your xbox is to delete your profile from the console and add it again, this will force the game to resync data from the cloud.

Is there any milestone you remember that coudl cause this problem? it just started from one day to another? or semthign that you can recall happened?
  7. GaryHicks42 Win User

Forza 4 not importing Forza 3 profile

I deleted/uninstalled both Forza 3 and Forza 4 from the console. On restarting Forza 3 (this was on Thursday 13th October) I was asked to accepted the title update - if I didn't I couldn't play the game). I have backed up and then deleted my Forza 4 saved
    games and restarted from scratch - still no option to import from Forza 3.

It appears that what ever the title update on thursday 13th patched it essentially made the Forza 3 saved game unreadable by either Forza 3 or Forza 4.

I cannot continue the Season play in Forza 3 from where I last saved it as all the game progress appears to have gone. The achievements still show on my profile, but I cannot import into Forza 4 as it appears the title update delete all the data for Forza
  8. dark maaz Win User

I need halp .. Now !

Many of my friends have been reset one of them 3 times one problem could be that you deleted your player data, while the game was saving you stats you disconnected, and anything else that has to do with disconnecting at a bad time lol.
  9. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

Transferring Data

I been saying I haven't been on Xbox Live at all I got no liscenes to transfer. What I'm wondering is to transfer saved data and profiles from my old Xbox to the new one would I need to start it up first and make a profile then and THEN transfer all that
    data and then delete it or save it for later. My main profile that I use that has all my achievements unlocked isn't on my new one at all. The new one has yet to even be plugged in. This account I made for the forums is so I could ask questions after that
    I will sign in on XBL with the e-mail I used for this one as it is the only one I use. I repeat I do NOT have another XBL account. This deals with stuff on the Xbox itself not a XBL account. I never been on XBL officially a day in my life yet.
Thema:

1. My data in Forza 3 and For Honor has been deleted for one day to another.. what to do? - Similar Threads - data Forza Honor

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 1 save data deleting issues: I want to delete my save to start over on forza horizon 1 but when I delete it I don't have the option to delete all data. I didn't have an issue with this on my Xbox 1 but since I upgraded to the...
  5. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  6. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  7. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  8. my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my forza 5 data is gone can i get help?: hello,i logged into my forza a few days and when i opende it somehow all my data was gone,from my cars toi my money literaly startiing from scratch what happened?? is it some form of ingame...
  9. Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5: Hoping someone here can help. I started Forza Horizon 5 yesterday for the very first time and played a few hours. I earned a few achievements. I didn’t see a place to save progress, so everyone...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...