My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

Discus and support My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Noah Matthews, Jul 1, 2022.

1. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

I don't have the email anymore and I also don't know the information for the account

I only know the first name and last name and the 1 email address and gamertag and Xbox live id

:)

Noah Matthews, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account

Hi Noah Matthews,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Noah Matthews,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Noah Matthews,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Base on your post description, you lost or forgot the account information. You only have the complete name and the gamertag as your hold on the account.

For this concern, we may suggest the following articles to help secure the account. Please follow the steps and guidelines accurately.

►To help you secure the account : How to help keep your Microsoft account safe and secure

You need to provided security information such as a secondary email/alas or contact phone number.

►To help you find your account : Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support

►You may also visit this link Family & online safety | Xbox Support for more information.

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We are looking forward to your response.

Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. KIG-5C015A60-8072-4B Win User

Xbox Live sign up is currently unavailable

Same Problem i had my account on another xbox then i just tried to recover it onto my xbox and it fails near the end of the recovering and says Xbox Live sign up is currently unavailable. Please try again later. Although i do have a Silver account (on the
    xbox im currently trying to get my gold account onto) and it works fine even after the update im able to sign onto xbox live.

Please figure this out i wish to play on xboxlive with my gold account which i paid to use online.
  6. FD x ScapeGoat Win User

Paid for Xbox Live but wont work

Hello,greenmile6,I'm having exactly the same problem,yet my dad has made the family and paid for the gold,but its not activating itself on my xbox,it shows he's paid for it and that im part of the family,yet it wont let me use any of the benefits of xbox
    live and continously reminds me I need to purchase live everytime I try.
Thema:

1. My Dad paid for the Xbox live Gold then 1 week later it says help us secure this account - Similar Threads - Dad paid live

2. my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?: my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do? 6061059b-75e0-4674-b736-4794d988384a
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?: This is a strange situation but watching my Xbox Year in review I realize that many games on my review are games my dad played (with his account). The strangest part is those times don't show up...
  5. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  6. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  7. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  8. I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game...: I own xbox ultimate and game share with my dad, does this also work with using the game pass ultimate on PC? aa97a5b6-ea11-41e7-9244-c39b6b88e6b3
  9. My dad is getting some of my microsoft emails. How do I remove that email because he is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My dad is getting some of my microsoft emails. How do I remove that email because he is...: My xbox and microsoft are both under the same email (mine), but for some reason my dad just got an email about a purhcase i made on his old work email. Back in the day it could have been hooked up...
  10. My dads Account is locked and we try to recover it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dads Account is locked and we try to recover it: Hello, The xbox one we use is locked right know and we cant Center it becouse my dad cant log in in his Microsoft Account with out the Code from his old number. And we also tried to Do it With...