My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...

Discus and support My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've got this digital code on gmail and it says is invalid please help. f88b6d4b-9d89-487c-a67c-5ae70ee08af9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AlexandruCO, Mar 24, 2020.

1. AlexandruCO
    AlexandruCO Guest

My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...

I've got this digital code on gmail and it says is invalid please help.

:)

AlexandruCO, Mar 24, 2020
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when I put it it says is invalid (is from xbox Microsoft page)

3. TeatedBowl69 Win User

redeem codes

Hi i bought xbox live gold membership prepaid card and i stuck in the 25 digit code off the back and it told me the code is invalid but i just bought it today and it's for 12 months, i got the card from cvs store
  4. KindGryphon Win User

How to redeem code that i bought from other country

My dad bought me xbox gift card from austria as a present and i live in bulgaria. Now its says that i cant redeem it and i also changed my region to austria but it didnt work. Please help me
    There isnt a way that wouldn't end up breaking the rules. Your dad will need to get a refund for the card from wherever he bought it and would need to get a code meant specifically for your region.
  5. DawnMead Win User

Is CDKeys Ok to Use?

I bought an xbox 12 month gold live card from them as a gift for my kid. When we tried to redeem the code it said it was already redeemed. It took me a couple of months to get them to refund me. I will not purchase from them again.
  6. banderas231992 Win User

EA Access

Now i got the same problem with a prepaid 3 month xbox live code... :( which i bought from a shop in romania, it was a prepaid code which includes a weapon skin for the division, and the code for the skin worked but the other one for xbox live didn't.....
Thema:

1. My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when... - Similar Threads - Dad bought present

2. my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do?: my dad sent me the skywalker saga cant see it in the email what do i do? 6061059b-75e0-4674-b736-4794d988384a
  3. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  4. My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox year in review includes my dad's played time, how do I fix this?: This is a strange situation but watching my Xbox Year in review I realize that many games on my review are games my dad played (with his account). The strangest part is those times don't show up...
  5. how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of...: how can i get my epic games account back event tho i was hacked dads wasn't notified of this and my epic signed me out can we contact epic games with xbox and get my account back...
  6. xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox account connected to dead email account from my dads Microsoft account: Hello as with most people my Xbox account is connected to my dads email but this email addresses provider recently has been lost for what ever reason and when i try to login to halo MCC or...
  7. So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the...: So my dad bought game pass ultimate for me on his account and its a family account and the game pass only works on Xbox how do i get it on pc 0009e48f-b20d-4db4-b06f-a49a296a87c5
  8. Transferring bought games from Dad account to Child account who is now and Adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring bought games from Dad account to Child account who is now and Adult.: Hi, So 5 years ago I bought an Xbox one for my Child who was 13 at the time. So we where forced to create two Account's and Adult account mine and a child account My Daughter's. Over the years we...
  9. Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...

in XboX Insiders
    Can you please add this to Xcloud Xcloud. my dad bought this for me and him to use on our...: My suggestion is to allow dlc from a home xbox to be playable on another account on Xcloud Streaming. submitted by /u/CentralBat [link] [comments]
  10. I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got a Circular Scratch and my Dad Bought me a New Disc, Will the Game Override my Previous ...: A couple months ago, I got a circular scratch on my Forza 4 disc. My father bought a new disc and I didn't take the time to isolate my old save data onto a flash drive or cloud. We started to play...