My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it...

Discus and support My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello i broke the d pad on my elite series 2 controller how much money would it take to repair it it has completely come off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Yames Burrow, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Yames Burrow
    Yames Burrow Guest

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it...

Hello i broke the d pad on my elite series 2 controller how much money would it take to repair it it has completely come off.

:)

Yames Burrow, Mar 28, 2023
  2. Yames Burrow Win User

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it cost for a repair like that?

No like the magnetic like the D pad is completely out ill show you a picture and the ring is out the metal ring came out that holds in the controller ill send a picture
    [​IMG]
  3. bowski477 Win User

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it cost for a repair like that?

The D pad on the elite controllers are magnetic and are made to pop on and off. Is that what you are talking about or is it a different issue?
  4. Yames Burrow Win User

How much would a repair for that controller usally cost or how ling does it take
  5. bowski477 Win User

You would have to go through the repair submission to know that. They will quote you an amount. As for how long it would take, I could not say.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Thema:

1. My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it... - Similar Threads - pad elite series

2. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  3. My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left and bottom buttons on my D-Pad need very precise presses to send output. How do I...: I'm using an Xbox One S controller. I have tried to wipe them and it only fixed it for a short matter of time. Can somebody please tell me your method of fixing this?...
  4. Xbox one pads all keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pads all keep disconnecting: I’m having trouble with my controllers staying connected to my Xbox, I’ve tried both controllers one came with my Xbox the other was bought a few years later I can connect them both with a usb...
  5. Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox One controller - Right D-Pad constantly taking input: Greetings! I recently acquired a brand-new Xbox One controller, and initially, everything worked flawlessly for the first few days. However, as of yesterday, both my PC and Xbox have been...
  6. My D Pad won’t work after sending it of 2 times to u and neither time it’s been fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    My D Pad won’t work after sending it of 2 times to u and neither time it’s been fixed: I’ve had my elite series for 4 months had to send it off twice for two problems in them two months I’ve had the same problem occurring and no one is fixing it beginning to loose the plot abit as...
  7. My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft and minecraft account thinks im on computer even tho im on a i pad + it says...: Hi my microsoft acount think im on a computer when im on a mobile device same with my mincraft account + for minecraft it says im logged in on my profile im useing chrome btw but when i join the...
  8. Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller repair - D pad not always responsive: My controller was less than 6 months old and used less than 2 times a week. The bumper buttons started to act up, stick, or you’d have to press harder to get the response. Using compressed air on...
  9. Elite pad never returned or updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite pad never returned or updated: I sent my elite pad off 4 week ago and the dispatch company has sent me the proof that they delivered it but the webiste still says i need to send my pad and i cant get through to customer...
  10. I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...: All info is in the question. 77e96e36-f330-4b87-8664-6f00b233cec1