My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up

Discus and support My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up da206975-d7ff-470e-a92c-b1860b534775 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MR.clean up, Apr 1, 2023.

1. MR.clean up
    MR.clean up Guest

:)

MR.clean up, Apr 1, 2023
  2. LaMontKennedy1 Win User

Mlb the show

Unhandledvserver exception occurred will not let me play diamond dynasty... help?
  3. DJ Jamsbottom Win User

I am a real fan of the edmonton oilers, I have 3 jerseys, several posters, autographed stuff, and more. They are going to become the best team in the league again just like the 1980's dynasty team. Execpt with these f***ing salary caps there will never be
    a dynasty again.
  4. FrankValle Win User

MLB the Show settings

I’m also having the same issue. He is linked on my family account and I have him set as an adult, but are still unable to play diamond dynasty in the show.
  5. xShyBoo Win User

Let's Talk About More Achievements

I'm pretty sure loads of people have this but I felt so happy when I got the floor is lava achievement and the one for roadhog on overwatch because I didn't try. And just seeing that diamond symbol pop up first it just made me happy.

And made my friends deaf a bit.
  6. bill dodge Win User

My Road to the show has been deleted. What do I do?

Same thing just happened to me, I was half way through AA getting ready to be called up again and when I got on today it had me start a new career. Everything else is saved, the progress in the negro league, my coins, my diamond dynasty players.. just the road to the show gone??? It don't make sense.
Thema:

1. My custome jerseys that I made in diamond dynasty won’t pop up - Similar Threads - custome jerseys made

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  5. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  6. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  8. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  9. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...
  10. How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do we the customers get actual help to fix this?: Does Microsoft even want our buissness? Do they even care About thier customers? How can we reach an actual human to help us? Ive been trying to buy a development mode liscense for my xbox for...