My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?

Discus and support My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a custom Xbox Elite Series 2 controller off XboxDesignLab. I ordered it on 15th November 2022, now 30th December 2022. XboxDesignLabs say it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HungryWidow, Dec 31, 2022.

1. HungryWidow
    HungryWidow Guest

My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please?

I bought a custom Xbox Elite Series 2 controller off XboxDesignLab. I ordered it on 15th November 2022, now 30th December 2022. XboxDesignLabs say it would take 3-4 weeks to get to me. It is being sent by FedEx. has been shipped but apparently is stuck in transit. And has a Clearance delay because "All pieces have not arrived at clearance port together. Recommended action: No action is required at this time." Contacted Microsoft 2 weeks ago, and they said to contact FedEx as it's in their hands. I did have a conversation with FedEx but because I don't have any details about the product such as serial number, weight, make, dimensions, etc they couldn't do anything but tell me to "refer you back to the shipper of your goods, as they will need to raise this with their local FedEx in China" All I'm asking is to either have a refund of what I paid for or send out another controller or ask FedEx china what is missing? idk what to do anymore, I keep getting directed between Microsoft support, sales support, and FedEx support. I was hoping to get this BEFORE Christmas but I guess not.

:)

HungryWidow, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support again to see what they can do regarding a refund. This is a community based forum so no one here has the power to do anything about the order.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Could I please get a refund.

That's why you have to request a call back on the contact site.
  4. no345634653643645345 Win User

I can't call them cause they don't have a european number.
  5. no345634653643645345 Win User

Is xbox gamepass refundable???? If it isn't that's very stupid cause I didn't make that purchase and now I have to just deal with it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello, unfortunately Xbox support is unable to assist you with refunds.

All refund requests have to be made via the link below by filling in the online form.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

1. My custom xbox controller has not arrived. Could I get a refund or an update on this please? - Similar Threads - custom controller has

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  4. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  5. xbox custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox custom controller: hi just a quick question to all my fellow gamers out there, i have issued for a replacement on my xbox design labs controller thats still under warranty due to a few issues. i have my cats name...
  6. Custom Xbox Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Controller replacement: Hi I am based on the UK and I purchased a custom Xbox controller last year, which is still in warranty. One of the bumpers is not working and I have been trying to get this resolved on the...
  7. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  8. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  9. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  10. Adaptive gaming controllers or customize controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adaptive gaming controllers or customize controllers?: I’m a left transradial amputee. I really wanted to get back into playing my Xbox. But I can’t figure out what set up would be best for my situation. I’ve looked at the customized controllers and...