My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP

Discus and support My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a problem where other players wont move in my screen and the rules are not working properly. It happens only when I play my event PvP.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Regnars Mazitans, Jan 15, 2023.

1. My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP

Hello! I have a problem where other players wont move in my screen and the rules are not working properly. It happens only when I play my event PvP. When I do it solo, everything works great. Can anyone help me with this?

:)

Regnars Mazitans, Jan 15, 2023
  2. ✔.9 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 to 5

Can forza community have like an event. Like we can choose 1 car for forza 5. But the people that have forza horizon 4. I really want to play forza 5 but I also want my koenigsegg jesko
  3. EthanaelLeavers Win User

Banned 2/3 years ago cant see custom content (f word to a hacker(Learnt my lesson(The Hard way)))

hi yes it does affect Forza horizon but also all of my other games on said account EG/Roblox / Forza Horizon 4/5 and anything that includes custom player content said ban was direct from Xbox sorry if this was not made clear

kind regards Ethanael
  4. Alisson Wilker Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I have the same problem here. When wheel is connected, Need for Speed Heat and Wreckfest work properly, but F1 2021 and Forza Horizon 5 don't. Disconnecting the wheel solves the problem, but then you only play with a gamepad. Please Microsoft, fix the Xbox OS.
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
Thema:

My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP

1. My custom made event in Forza Horizon 5 not working properly when played PvP - Similar Threads - custom made event

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  4. Custom made Xbox series 2 elite controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom made Xbox series 2 elite controller: So I got my custom made Xbox elite series 2 controller in the mail and upon opening my package, the presentation of the controller looked real nice in the case that in came in. Upon picking up the...
  5. how do i change my club profile picture to a custom made image on xbox (2022)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i change my club profile picture to a custom made image on xbox (2022)?: i have been trying to figure out how to change the profile picture for my club but i have not been given any helpful answers any of the answers i'd receive were from 2018-2019 methods. i have just...
  6. I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I really want to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it custom made controller: need to know if I was enrolled in the watch it to win it Xbox custom made controller 1bc245ff-437b-454b-8cbf-d32072cc48ed
  7. Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: CANT ACCESS CUSTOM MADE MAP: Recently I saved a map off of forge world on Halo Reach, and it was made on the xbox I'm using, it wasn't downloaded from anywhere else, and it says: "User content is not permitted," so I try to...
  8. reviewing custom made maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reviewing custom made maps: Hi all, have you made any captures, deathmatches, whatever? I'm thinking about making a review series on custom games in GTA 5. Depending on the response I will probably do it, so let me know....
  9. What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What custom races, captures and death matches have you made?: Here is my newest it's not for the faint hearted or noobs as you need plenty of ammo: 2TEAMS,1OBJECTIVE,200COPS http://rsg.ms/1qSIVml...
  10. Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anybody know when the new batch of custom made Xbox One controllers is going to ship?: I've ordered one over three weeks ago and it's on "back order" status.... Kind sucks that no one at Microsoft is able to provide any updates or an estimated timeframe for delivery!...