My custom gamer picture won't upload

Discus and support My custom gamer picture won't upload in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Every time I try and upload a custom gamer picture anywhere I do it, I get the message "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ZombieDigdown50, Jun 5, 2020.

1. My custom gamer picture won't upload

Every time I try and upload a custom gamer picture anywhere I do it, I get the message "Sorry, we can't upload your picture right now. Try again in a little while." This keeps happening and I'm not able to upload the picture I want to use. Can someone
    help me?

:)

ZombieDigdown50, Jun 5, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi All

More info below:

https://youtu.be/Vy45yQItd8M
  3. F4S7D3R3K Win User

They have been re-enabled. Pls try again
  4. yezzir Win User

Down for now unforunately.
    This is incorrect, I uploaded a custom gamerpic just yesterday. I would try again or use a different platform if you're still having issues (PC app vs. mobile app, etc).
  5. WolfgangusKhan Win User

Down for now unforunately.
  6. JirF1990 Win User

You should be able to upload a custom gamer pic now. I was able to change mine like sometime last week.
Thema:

1. My custom gamer picture won't upload - Similar Threads - custom gamer picture

2. I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't choose a custom gamer picture even though I'm on a 18+ acount: It says you are not old enough when I want to choose I custom gamer pic c8a3add6-16b1-4458-b185-42d388e29288
  3. Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Xbox custom gamer picture change?: I checked and it showed no sign of Xbox servers being buggy and usually my custom picture changes almost instantly but this isn't the problem as to it is know not changing as fast as normal And I...
  4. Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t my custom gamer picture upload?: The gamer picture I’m trying to upload is a mirror selfie of me. It’s not inappropriate or against any guidelines…I’ve tried uploading for the past couple days. Normally Xbox is able to verify my...
  5. custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website: i have tried every possible solution idk what is happening I try to get it to pop up and it doesn't not to much to say maybe its not supposed to show up or I am going the wrong place I just don't...
  6. Custom gamer pic not working!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic not working!?: I recently change my account from a a custom one to an adult one for custom gamer pics. But whenever I try to upload one I get a message that says, “for custom images, you need to be older.” I’ve...
  7. Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?: I am 13 years old and know what’s appropriate and not appropriate why can’t I have a custom gamer pic for my child account this is stupid 21d240f6-9641-4074-b164-8d3a51e98d4b
  8. why did my custom gamer picture switched to being blank after i used the xbox mobile app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did my custom gamer picture switched to being blank after i used the xbox mobile app...: i have tried to upload a custom picture on my xbox, on the xbox app and also through the xbox desktop website. My custom picture is the correct size and is not against policy. I have my privacy...
  9. Custom gamer tag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer tag: I created a custom gamer but no changes have been made. Can I get my money back if there are still no changes? 789b283c-7e9c-4d24-a1e8-30a5a30f6df6
  10. Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up: [img] Why is this the case? My custom gamer pic shows fine on the site, but on the app it throws up this error. [img] Now, I don't own an Xbox console per SE, but I use my Xbox app to cross...