My CSV was used but not by me

Discus and support My CSV was used but not by me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to figure out what happened to my $5 7b96a676-7b1d-4576-9465-81dc7c79db18 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ManK1lla09, May 22, 2024.

  1. ManK1lla09
    ManK1lla09 Guest

    My CSV was used but not by me


    I'm trying to figure out what happened to my $5

    :)
     
    ManK1lla09, May 22, 2024
    #1
  2. Darth1337 Win User

    Unable to choose Microsoft account for payment option

    If you're trying to purchase something that costs more than what you have in your Currency Stored Value (CSV), then you'll need to use a different payment method.

    If you'd like to split the payment between say, a credit card, and the remainder of your CSV, you can do that too. Simply select your credit card as the payment instrument to be used for the purchase, and you'll get a pop-up that asks if you want to use
    whatever's in your CSV.
  3. CallMeLalo Win User

    can someone help me (about tekken tag tournament 2)

    Are you using CSV/Currency/Gift Card or an actual bank card?
  4. iNb4 Ownage Win User

    EA Access Hub payment

    Hey there!

    Thanks for the support message.

    To add to Smwutches answer, you can not use CSV (currency stored value) to purchase any type of Xbox LIVE Membership because by default, auto-renewal turns on, and CSV is not a valid payment instrument for a recurring payment.

    Cheers!
  5. xHTGx Bonafide Win User

    unable to use local currency to purchase an avatar on the xbox one.

    the local currency I have purchased matches with my console's locale. plus I'm able to see my CSV on my account before making the purchase. despite having that on my account. I'm still not able to purchase it. Basically it's forcing me to use my credit
    card.
  6. KING x t money Win User

    Beta Forum Access

    Hi, how do you use the CSV money once your concole in enrolled in the beta program?
Thema:

My CSV was used but not by me

Loading...
  1. My CSV was used but not by me - Similar Threads - CSV was used

  2. "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    "Turn off after" using sleep, not shutdown.: I originally addressed this in an Alpha Skip-Ahead comment, but it didn't receive any attention. "Report a Problem" tickets have been filed, so hopefully u/neonepiphany might have some information...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. How do I use the new free with adds

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I use the new free with adds: Is it a paid thing how do I activate it where do I turn it on I wanna test it out submitted by /u/teamfucktwitch [link] [comments]
  6. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...
  7. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  8. Hi! I just bought a gift card and now it’s showing redeemed in a csv…I didn’t redeem it so...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hi! I just bought a gift card and now it’s showing redeemed in a csv…I didn’t redeem it so...: Hi! I just bought a x box gift card and now it’s showing redeemed in a csv…I didn’t redeem it so not sure how this happened and now I can’t even find it? Where do you find the csv? Does this mean...
  9. CSV promotion for Gold subscription

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    CSV promotion for Gold subscription: I have purchased my Gold subscription but i haven´t recived my $150 MXN, please helpme in this problem, I need my Microsoft points :D thanks a248bc94-8554-4a96-9d44-84924aa440d0
  10. unable to purchase game using CSV

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to purchase game using CSV: I'm getting an error when purchasing the game "Dying Light: The Following" -...