My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it

Discus and support My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it f0fa7c71-49e6-4c67-a817-456e57dec6ba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Osanwuta, Mar 8, 2023.

1. My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it

My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it

:)

Anthony Osanwuta, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that to manage a subscription such as canceling we need to have access to the account in your case since you don't know the account you may need to reach out to your bank to report the fraudulent charge.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Game pass

unfortunately, you cannot change the date without canceling your subscription. if you link it to a credit card that can afford to continue the subscription your fine. if you do not a have credit card that cannot afford the subscription. Microsoft will
    just disable all the options related to the game pass.
  4. choppyseize Win User

How to get a refund

You may also want to cancel that credit card or contact them at least so they know someone has made fraudulent purchases.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

My credit card (with no affiliation to a bank) has been fraudulently used for Microsoft Subscription* Reading.

I'm surprised that they didn't tell you that reporting the card as lost/stolen or otherwise compromised would stop any additional payments, since it would no longer be possible bill a CC that has been cancelled.

Simply cancelling your current CC (and getting new one issued) should prevent further payments.
  6. Georges C. Win User

My credit card (with no affiliation to a bank) has been fraudulently used for Microsoft Subscription* Reading.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Anthony, I'm sorry that this is happening with your card, however try to contact Xbox support via chat using the link below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
Thema:

1. My credit card has been fraudulently used for Microsoft subscription and I cannot cancel it - Similar Threads - credit card has

2. My credit card (with no affiliation to a bank) has been fraudulently used for Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card (with no affiliation to a bank) has been fraudulently used for Microsoft...: My credit card (with no affiliation to a bank) has been fraudulently used for Microsoft Subscription* Reading. The amount of £7.99 has been deducted from my credit card since November 2022 I...
  3. Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone has hacked my account and used my credit card.. how do I get the traction cancelled: Someone has hacked my account and bought xbox stuff. I need this cancelled immediately and the funds refunded to my account 5be22091-1563-48d3-9e2e-657538b7f0cd
  4. I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I get charged with sales tax even though my credit card has an Oregon address: My credit card was charged an extra 1.35 cents in tax, even though we live in Oregon and the credit card has an Oregon address. There seems to be no one else that has this problem....
  5. I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a cancellation number to remove my credit card from your system. It has been...: I need a cancellation number from you to remove my credit card from your system as it has been compromised and someone else is making charges against my credit card fraudulently. Please respond....
  6. purchase of bingo coins. my credit card has been charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase of bingo coins. my credit card has been charged: I made a few attempts to purchase coins yesterday. I kept on receiving messages that the sales were not processed, as there was an error on your end. I went into my bank account just now and...
  7. my son has ran a huge bill on my credit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son has ran a huge bill on my credit card: I want to cancel a subscription to x box live as my son has ran up a huge account and cant cancel the subscription e429d9dc-59a2-47b3-84ed-ea7be1352e2a
  8. Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant add my credit card info as a payment option. Microsoft has for some reason deleted my ...: When i try i get this error message. 25055-f+X7CQAAAAAAAAAA-12a16a8b-2213-496b-b0ce-53168be89ca0 51d43945-e40b-4a66-9994-680748f2be3d
  9. My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has bought £500 of fifa points on my Credit card.: I cant get Chat or call back options to allow me to enter my name details so are not available to me. These transactions were not authorised by me he has spent £500. I cant believe he was able...
  10. Someone has hacked my credit card on Xbox live what I do now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has hacked my credit card on Xbox live what I do now: In the last 48h hours someone is using my credit card on market place to buy random itens and I don't know what to do, I've already excluded my credit card from my account... I'm worried bc my...