My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...

Discus and support My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I need wolfgirl she'sy cousin she's been text missed up thing to these guy she's clears her chat logs before I'm ambul to eat her out... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Fh Yyy, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Fh Yyy
    Fh Yyy Guest

My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can...

I need wolfgirl she'sy cousin she's been text missed up thing to these guy she's clears her chat logs before I'm ambul to eat her out

:)

Fh Yyy, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Kingdomcome84 Win User

Anyone else having issues with Bing Rewards? (Microsoft Points)

xDefyspace you've been missing out. i signed up bing rewards in march 2010. i use my account, my brothers, my GF, her brother, 3 of her cousins, her friends etc about 8 in total. the maximum you can gross in a yr with bing rewards is about 3600 msp if all
    you did was spend it on msp. Now mutiply that by 8 plus add xbox live rewards and you will know howw rich i feel
  3. BoutTreeFiddie Win User

Quick Skyrim follower question, please help.

this is all very true, however i do need someone to carry my stuff, and if she dies then that just causes a whole problem for me because she then has my stuff and I cant carry it all, so id rather her not die all the time... so my question still stands if
    anyone knows... if this was yahoo answers i definitely wouldnt have picked yalls answers just so you know.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Roblox game chat feature or text chat

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately, there is no concrete timeline for when the voice chat feature will be released on Roblox. However, it has been reported that files for this kind of chat have been in the game since 2019, so it could just be a matter of time.

As for text chat, it seems that there is no text chat feature in Roblox on Xbox One. However, you can use voice chat (party chat) to communicate with your friends while playing Roblox on Xbox.

I hope this helps.
  5. Dysector ZA Win User

Unable to download a gifted digital game?

Did you redeem the code on your cousin's account? If so, when they are signed in, they should be able to find it in the "Ready to Install" section of My Games & Apps. If it's not there, then it may not have been redeemed to their account. If it
    is and it won't launch, what error message is it giving you? Let us know so someone here can help out!
    Thank you for the reply. Yes, I redeemed the code on my cousin's account. It was gifted to her from me. We redeemed other codes that I gifted to them on the same day and all 3 other games were able to download just fine. All the games I gifted to her, except Yooka-Laylee, were
    located in the ready to install section and I downloaded all of them, which were queued up in the queue to download on the XBox. However, Yooka-Laylee was not downloaded, nor could be found in the queue.
  6. Hurlockscale Win User

Wireless mic making me disconnect from Xbox live

@Miss Kleo. So are you guys going to fix this or what because this crap has been going on long enough. Need some advice? Have the devs DELETE OR OVERWRITE THE PATCH THAT CAUSED ALL THIS, DERP?! I will NOT be renewing my membership after this BS fiasco. Ridiculous
    and shameful.
Thema:

1. My cousin has been texting missed up stuff to these guy so I need all her chats so I can... - Similar Threads - cousin has been

2. My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cousin got me suspened and I want to get unsuspected and I already put a case review in...: I just want to get un suspened 864e3ad9-3f79-4de8-99fa-4d9c66a980e1
  3. What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can i do about my cousin going on my Xbox and getting me banned for a year: My brother got me banned for a year by going on my xbox. What do i do? c34e2db5-cb9d-44fd-b360-13123d769546
  4. Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cousins Xbox Profile does not load Friends list.: My Cousins Xbox Profile suddenly stopped loading (Synchronising) his friends list. Remedial Steps tried: Remove and redownload Profile. Full wipe and redownload Profile and Games. Without...
  5. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  6. My little cousin is a brat

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little cousin is a brat: Hey how do I get my account unsuspend from my cousin doing a prank and leaking my inappropriate content pics with Xbox app??? I literally didn't do anything and I almost fought my cousin but I...
  7. Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my cousin got banned for 15 days and i keep getting banned for another 15 days...: please help i want to play xbox eb920e66-5832-4c6d-84a8-6f30fe2c8062
  8. Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Is My Cousins Xbox Not Turning On?: So I Have Had My Little Cousins Xbox For Over A Week, Its The Xbox One, But for The Past Day I Couldn't Get It To Turn On, Ive Restarted It, Ive Checked The HDMI Cables, Its Just On A Grey Screen,...
  9. Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my cousin make my Xbox his home Xbox by removing it and adding it if he has no more...: Recently, my cousin got hacked but was able to get his account back but since then, I've been unable to play games that he's been gamesharing with me. I've checked multiple times that my Xbox is...
  10. I accidentally reported my cousin "Pymoss943" and his account has been terminated. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally reported my cousin "Pymoss943" and his account has been terminated. Any ideas?: Hey Guys, i accidentally reported my cousin gamertag "Pymoss943". Any ideas for help? His account has been terminated and i want to over rule it how do i do that?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!...