My country has recently got MS Rewards but the Xbox app says "its not available in your...
Discus and support My country has recently got MS Rewards but the Xbox app says "its not available in your... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I don't know when, but MS Rewards has recently unlocked in my country a few months ago. I can do bing searches daily, but if I try to open up the MS... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike JezZ, Aug 15, 2022.
Thema:
My country has recently got MS Rewards but the Xbox app says "its not available in your...
Loading...
-
My country has recently got MS Rewards but the Xbox app says "its not available in your... - Similar Threads - country has recently
-
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
How to change country region in Xbox Website ?
in XboX InsidersHow to change country region in Xbox Website ?: When I m trying to pay for subscription I need to fill in my billing address. But I can't do it cause my region is locked on the US and I can't change it somehow. Ive tried to change address on... -
Holiday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta
in XboX InsidersHoliday Sale , Mafia Old Country, Metal Gear Delta: When will Mafia Old Country and Metal Gear Solid Delta be on Sale? submitted by /u/Legitimate_Law451 [link] [comments] -
Hi! I recently bought Minecraft as a gift for my friend. We live in the same country and...
in XBoX on WindowsHi! I recently bought Minecraft as a gift for my friend. We live in the same country and...: As stated in the title, I bought Minecraft, and my friend is unable to redeem it. I don't know why but the image isn't uploading so this is the imgur link: [Mod removed] He has two microsoft... -
I can gift Minecraft with any country except the country Egypt?
in XBoX Games and AppsI can gift Minecraft with any country except the country Egypt?: I can gift Minecraft with any country except the country Egypt? I am located in Egypt as well. 47a1929e-3491-4ce8-bd74-710b233476f8 -
Physical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country
in XBoX Games and AppsPhysical disc with digital expansion code would it work in another country: Elden ring game of the year expansion (UK) the disc is physical but it also comes with the expansion as a digital code. It saids it's region unlocked but I was wondering if the digital code will... -
My microsoft account thinks I'm in a country I'm not
in XBoX AccessibilityMy microsoft account thinks I'm in a country I'm not: My microsoft account thinks I'm in india when I try to redeem something even though when I check the region it clearly says my home country which isn't India like when I go to redeem on Microsoft... -
I live in kuwait but there is no kuwait region in language and location so which country...
in XBoX on WindowsI live in kuwait but there is no kuwait region in language and location so which country...: Imnot able yo use Microsoft rewards because my location is wrong as there is no kuwait optionin it 27c4bdc7-0766-4f4a-b492-ba7d8749c575 -
My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it
in XBoX AccessibilityMy country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it: When I go to edit my profile information the country is greyed out. How can I change it? e010606f-b093-4ae4-bd13-616967de4577