My controller won't connect to my xbox

Discus and support My controller won't connect to my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller won't connect to my xbox, I have tried the WPS button e2d1750e-1942-4720-8502-93b8c23a9467 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kristian serrano, Jan 14, 2023.

1. My controller won't connect to my xbox

My controller won't connect to my xbox, I have tried the WPS button

:)

kristian serrano, Jan 14, 2023
  2. iBeaverson Win User

Xbox 360 controller syncing issues

I have 0 controllers connected to my Xbox because I can't connect any. It isn't just my one controller that won't connect, none of my 4 controllers will.
  3. Westy7111 Win User

No Xbox display

I also forgot to add that it won't connect to any other devices. My kinect won't turn on, my controller can't connect to the Xbox and I can't connect via Smart glass
  4. Nohra369 Win User

Xbox won't connect my controllers.

I know its a long shot but have you tried pluging the conteoller into the xbox? It usualy re syncs it and possibly try uodating the controller while it is plugged in. Might need a softward update
  5. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

My xbox controller won't connect

Hello have you tried unplugging console from wall until power is completely dead. Then replug and try to connect again? Have you in the past tried connecting your controller to a laptop, tablet or smartphone for usage? Does you controller power on?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox won't connect my controllers.

Try to perform a factory reset and connect the controller.
Thema:

My controller won't connect to my xbox

1. My controller won't connect to my xbox - Similar Threads - controller won't connect

2. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  3. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two Xbox One (Original) controllers won't connect to the Original Xbox One console anymore.: It's been 3 weeks since I played on my original Xbox One with two controllers. They connected fine before the issue happened. As for the issue, it happened the next day, I tried to play on the...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  7. my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.: I've stayed in the testing mode to check response and nothing is wrong. I've left it on test mode for 1 hour constantly pressing buttons. no problems. when I play rainbow seige or any games all...
  8. New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox wireless controller won't connect to my Windows 10: Few days ago I got a new Xbox wireless controller, I've connected it to one Windows 10 laptop and it worked perfectly. Few days later I tried connecting it to another Windows 10 laptop and it...
  9. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  10. Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller vibrates when plugged in but won't connect.: For the past days,months and years my xbox controller has been working perfectly fine until now. I plug it into my PC and it vibrates but the light doesn't turn on neither it connect. I've tried 2...