My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.
Discus and support My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just tried console streaming for the first time and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. There was no lag but for some reason when I tried playing a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chillanvillain, Jan 31, 2020.
Thema:
My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming.
Loading...
-
My controller went crazy when I tried console streaming. - Similar Threads - controller went crazy
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
So, my elite series 2 controller went out on me, they received it 2 days ago per the...
in XBoX on ConsolesSo, my elite series 2 controller went out on me, they received it 2 days ago per the...: I had this elite series 2 controller for a little under a year when it decided to just not turn on. It was fully charged when this issue occurred, so I put in a warranty order and Microsoft sent... -
Lots of "something went wrong" messages and controller disconnection
in XBoX on ConsolesLots of "something went wrong" messages and controller disconnection: Hi. I'm using 100Mbps fiber internet in my home and my wireless is 5Ghz. I have not any issues with internet connection on my lots of consumer devices (my 2 Pcs, my laptop, my Quest 3 VR headset,... -
I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...
in XBoX on ConsolesI can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it... -
I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...
in XBoX on WindowsI have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have...: I have went to argos twice to buy a elite series 2 core controller but both times they have came out of the box with a wobbly and broken right stick b2106119-3ac3-41fd-9220-c0c9f5a83d2c -
Something went wrong parental control child locked out of account
in XBoX AccessibilitySomething went wrong parental control child locked out of account: Hi there I have been on chat and call with Microsoft 5-6 times now and no one can solve this problem so hoping someone here can. For some reasons my adult account has been separated from my...