My controller was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come
Discus and support My controller was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I made an order to repair/replace my controller in August and it still hasn't arrived. I contacted an agent a couple of weeks ago and they said that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randomdigits596, Nov 8, 2021.
Thema:
My controller was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come
Loading...
-
My controller was supposed to arrive 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come - Similar Threads - controller was supposed
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...
in XBoX on ConsolesI just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab -
I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...: I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered fbbf86be-ec41-4002-9f4d-447119b2dae4