My controller stutters while playing games on pc
Discus and support My controller stutters while playing games on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While playing Fortnite or apex my controller is stuttering, I’ve plugged multiple controllers in and it doe as the same thing, I’ve restarted my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nobody Here1, Feb 23, 2025.
Thema:
My controller stutters while playing games on pc
Loading...
-
My controller stutters while playing games on pc - Similar Threads - controller stutters while
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Elite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix
in XBoX on ConsolesElite Series 2 Controller Causing Audio Stutter & System Lag – Confirmed Fix: After months of troubleshooting (changing HDMI cables, TVs, monitors, even repasting my Xbox), I’ve narrowed down a frustrating issue that others might be facing too: The Xbox Elite Series 2... -
Windows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only
in XBoX on ConsolesWindows 11 Dolby Atmos app with Xbox Controller 3.5mm headphones stuttering in games only: Windows 11 Xbox Controller connected via the xbox wireless adapter Headset connected via the controller's 3.5mm jack Dolby Atmos enabled for headphones There is audio stuttering in visually... -
Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play... -
Why is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is remote play stuttering and not accepting controller input on new games like THE FINALS: So what I do is use my headset on my computer. I start up remote play on the xbox app on the computer so I can listen to my xbox's audio while still listening to my pc. Whenever I use remote play... -
Odd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller
in XBoX on ConsolesOdd stuttering/crackling sound coming from headset caused by controller: Often I have a crackling sound coming from the headset and I have concluded it’s coming from the controller because I have plugged in a different headset and that did not solve it. I am unsure... -
Xbox Series controller causing in game stutters
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series controller causing in game stutters: Hello .Recently I've noticed in game stuttering while playing FIFA 23 . Never had this problem since game launch. Though at first it might be GPU -related but FPS was stable and after cleaning and...