my controller isnt working

Discus and support my controller isnt working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey my controller has a issue they both were going last night tryed to use them this morning they wont work and one has a red light on the number 4 bit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DensestWall481, May 23, 2018.

1. my controller isnt working

hey my controller has a issue they both were going last night tryed to use them this morning they wont work and one has a red light on the number 4 bit

:)

DensestWall481, May 23, 2018
  2. Audio Through The Controller Keeps Stopping

Same here, and my mic stopped working too...

I tryed it on a new controller and it isnt working...

JESS429-38640744-B344-4E83-9310-02B448E9C488, May 23, 2018
  3. Fabulierer
    Fabulierer Guest
    Controller doign nothing anymore?

Hey, I bought a xbox one controller for my pc like a year ago, but now it isnt working anymore. Everytime I plug it in, the Lamp does nothing, and sometimes my pc says, that the usb device isnt working right. I tryed to use another cable and I tried to plug
    it in an other pc. What can I do???

Fabulierer, May 23, 2018
  4. Francia J. Win User

my xbox controller isnt working

Hi Robert, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Have you tried to plug in the controller directly on your Xbox using a USB cable?

Also, if you have already tried that and the same issue occurs. Please powercycle your controller by following the steps below:

"To turn off the controller, press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller powers off. Then press and hold the Xbox button again for the controller to turn back on."

If that still didn't work, please try using a different controller to check if it's the controller or the Xbox itself.
  5. JESS429-38640744-B34 Win User

Audio Through The Controller Keeps Stopping

Same here, and my mic stopped working too...

I tryed it on a new controller and it isnt working...
  6. Ks4lyphe Win User

Xbox wireless headset

but isnt there wireless headset's out there still that works with xbox controllers?
  7. Exolt Eglex Win User

Problems with my xbox live

I also know it isnt the controller cause I tried to change controller yesterday and it didnt work.
  8. jerbear30ky Win User

3.5 mm headset jack not working

try a friends a controller from a friends xbox that isnt in your house if that works you might have to get a new controller
Thema:

my controller isnt working

1. my controller isnt working - Similar Threads - controller isnt working

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  7. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  8. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  9. How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do I Change The Sensitivity Of A Xbox Controller On Roblox It Isnt Letting Me Do It In...: it isnt working on the menu pls help ed6d545b-aa47-4bb6-aa2b-2b8e1b8f0eda
  10. My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one controller i got isnt connecting to my pc via cable it just vibrates and starts...: I connected my xbox one controller to my pc but everytime i do it just vibrates and flashes the x logo but nothing happens it also doesnt show up on xbox accessories. If someone knows what...