My controller isn’t working with the cloud gaming app

Discus and support My controller isn’t working with the cloud gaming app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The controller I am using came with the Xbox one s, whenever I try to use it with the bookmark/app it just wont do anything. Something I noticed is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by natevzombie, Dec 5, 2022.

1. natevzombie
    natevzombie Guest

The controller I am using came with the Xbox one s, whenever I try to use it with the bookmark/app it just wont do anything. Something I noticed is that it worked fine in my web browser and in other Xbox apps but not in cloud gaming.

I have tried all the recommended troubleshooting methods, and I updated my controller but nothing worked.

I also tried using different browsers but it wouldn’t work in chrome but did in safari(not on home screen).

Can anybody help me with this?

:)

natevzombie, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

My Turtle Beach Recon Controller (Designed For Xbox) isnt working on Xbox cloud gaming!

Hi, Mohammed! I am afraid there are only two Turtle beach controller that works via cloud gaming at the moment. Controllers not on the list might not work as intended even if they’re designed for Xbox. Please check : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

Recon Cloud Hybrid Game Controller (USB or Bluetooth connection)

Atom Controller (Android) (Bluetooth connection)

Note The list of controllers that follows isn’t exhaustive. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please check if there is an update for your iOS device by following the steps below:

Settings > General > Software update.

If there is kindly update to fix the issue.

If there is none, please restart your device and then try again.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

Keyboard and mouse on XCloud SmarTv Samsung

Hi Kaissa,

As explained above, keyboard and mouse unfortunately isn’t compatible with Cloud gaming at the moment. There are various controllers that are supported, though.

Refer to this guide:

Cloud gaming with the Xbox app on your smart TV | Xbox Support

which includes a section confirming what controllers are compatible and how to connect a controller to your smart TV

Also see:

Cloud gaming with Xbox | Xbox Support

How to use Gaming Hub on your Samsung Smart TV | Samsung Support

Hope this helps.
  5. LAVQ Win User

Why does my Xbox controller not work on the cloud gaming on the xbox app on my pc?

Hi Geri,

Thank you for your response here are the attempts of myself performing your suggestions.

1. The controller is fully updated through the Xbox Accessories app, I do not know what you mean by repairing the controller to the PC.

2. The controller works through both wired and wireless and I can navigate through the menu perfectly fine but when I open a game on the Cloud gaming app it does not work, It does work on installed games, however.

3. I noticed that the controller did not work within the cloud gaming app is the first time trying to open any games within the cloud gaming app. I attempted to play through the browser Xbox website cloud gaming app and this worked perfectly fine.

4. It has never worked on the Xbox app Cloud gaming but it works perfectly on the browser Xbox cloud gaming website.

Hopefully, a fix can be found for this.

Kind regards,

6. KristianRusu Win User

Ps4 controller not working on xbox app on windows

No im usign the xbox app on mincrosoft and on my phone is working the controller on xbox game cloud but on my pc even with bluetooth it dont work on the xbox app
Thema:

1. My controller isn’t working with the cloud gaming app - Similar Threads - controller isn’t working

2. Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite controller series two disconnect when wire isn’t plugged in: My elite series two controller keeps on disconnecting when the wire isn’t connected, I’ll be using it then suddenly I can’t move in my game or scroll on YouTube I look down and see the light...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other*...
  5. Why isn’t my controller here yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my controller here yet?: I ordered a design lab controller on 22/11/2023 and the order still says processing. This is a Christmas present for my son so am worried it’s not been dispatched yet. It’s been almost 4 weeks/30...
  6. My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 controller isn’t connecting to my Xbox 360 s: I found my Xbox 360 2 of them it could connect to the original one but it won’t connect to the slim one 79dfaf96-464e-4334-bb20-93d672d6f192
  7. My Xbox series x isn’t connecting to my tv or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn’t connecting to my tv or controller: I tried moving my Xbox to a different tv in the house and when I did it came up “no signal” on all the hdmi ports. I then tried to move it back to the original tv it was on and same issue. I have...
  8. My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...

in XboX Insiders
    My headset isn’t working even though I used 2 diff headphones and controllers but the mic...: When I go on Xbox accessories and press the 3 dot under my controller volume thing is grayed out submitted by /u/Smulgey [link] [comments]
  9. My controller isn’t performing properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn’t performing properly: this problem has happened 3 weeks ago when I had a problem with my Xbox headset, so I threw the headset out due to thinking it was the headset at fault, but it was the controller. it has...
  10. Wireless Xbox controller is on but isn’t accepting input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox controller is on but isn’t accepting input: My wireless controller is on, but it doesn’t respond to anything I press. It isn’t due to a specific game or something like that. It doesn’t work even on the menu or profile selection screen. I’ve...