My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft

Discus and support My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft but it's working on every other game and section of Xbox. I have had this problem for months and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rocco Griffiths, Jan 28, 2023.

1. My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft

My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft but it's working on every other game and section of Xbox. I have had this problem for months and I have tried restarting and uninstalling but nothing works.

:)

Rocco Griffiths, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Rocco Griffiths Win User

Hi, I tried resetting my console and Minecraft's menu still isn't working
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rocco, I don't know if you've tried any procedure on your console, if you haven't tried it, follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

my controller isn't working

Hey there GhostCrusherX,

Have you tried using another headset with the controller or a different controller to see if that changed anything? What brand and model headset are you using?

Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox One Trouble

It does happen with me aswell from time to time. I just quit my game by pressing on the home button on my controller, selecting Minecraft on the menu that pops up, then use the menu button on controller and select quit of that menu.

Then reload my game.

There was also an update that was released yeaterday.
  6. Amin Mohemmed Win User

Why isn't my reset button working?

My controller isn't the problem. All of my buttons seem to be working perfectly besides the Xbox button. Whenever I press it, it opens up the menu in a delayed way. I can't even access the troubleshoot page.
Thema:

1. My controller isn't working on the menu of minecraft - Similar Threads - controller isn't working

2. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  3. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. My new wired controller isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new wired controller isn't working.: When I plug my controller in it vibrates, but it won't turn on. Yesterday it started to only connect when the chord was in a certain position, but now it won't turn on at all. I've tried using...
  6. Why isn't my Xbox controller working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my Xbox controller working?: My Xbox Series controller isn't working. It can turn on my Xbox, but then disconnects and blinks a few times before shuttting off. I restarted it mutiple times and changed batteries and it did...
  7. My xbox controller isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller isn't working: When I press the xbox button on the controller it blinks but won't actually turn on and emits this high pitched noise. Is there a way to fix this or do I just need a new controller?...
  8. My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s sync button isn't working and my brand new controller is just blinking and...: I hold the sync button and it won't do anything and my controller I bought yesterday worked but when I tried to get on today it just blinks and won't work 08f264bb-1fa2-48b9-8833-42c8211fa657
  9. Terraria isn't working with my controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terraria isn't working with my controller: I'm playing terraria on my Xbox one and my controller keeps stopping. It's not a console issue because when I press the Xbox button it works just fine. If I try to play keyboard and mouse,...
  10. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...: Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X. 8f7ae49a-fabf-492a-816d-dddd352b9144