My controller isn't responding still

Discus and support My controller isn't responding still in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was trying the hold power button for 10 seconds and it didnt help, I updated my controller it helped but only for an hour, what should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Madsalamander07, May 13, 2020.

1. My controller isn't responding still

So I was trying the hold power button for 10 seconds and it didnt help, I updated my controller it helped but only for an hour, what should I do

:)

Madsalamander07, May 13, 2020
  2. crazydude1965 Win User

Make a cool new one at xbox design lab with your gamertag my friend
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Madsalamander07,

I would recommend taking a look at the Wireless Controller Solution support page to see if there is any information that
    may help your troubleshoot your controller.

Hope this helps :)
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Can you perhaps try it wired.

Also try to re-sync it
  5. WPAK Win User

GTA V isn't responding to my controller.

6. AidanCordeiro Win User

Game won't install

Thanks for responding. But it still isn't working
Thema:

1. My controller isn't responding still - Similar Threads - controller isn't responding

2. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  3. Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right joystick isn't working with any controllers or consoles.: The right joystick suddenly stopped working mid game on my Xbox One with all my controllers, three wireless and one wired. The system recognizes the joystick when testing and with the magnifier....
  4. I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to connect my PS5 controller via bluetooth, and the controller isn't getting...: I can connect the controller via a USB cable, and it will kind of connect, where steam can register that a controller is connected, but I can't actually do anything in any of the games with the...
  5. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  6. My new wired controller isn't working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new wired controller isn't working.: When I plug my controller in it vibrates, but it won't turn on. Yesterday it started to only connect when the chord was in a certain position, but now it won't turn on at all. I've tried using...
  7. Controller Drift in games even though the Stick isn't drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Drift in games even though the Stick isn't drifting: So I'm playing games on my Xbox Series X, and my console and controller are new, (Only got it around August/September). When I'm playing these games (First or Third person) my character will start...
  8. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing MW3 and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I also reset my Series X. I tried...
  9. Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't there a way to change controller deadzone universally.: Some games don't have a setting for deadzones. Why isn't there an option to just set a base deadzone for your controller through the console. If some games can change my standard controller...
  10. My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series controller isn't responding at all, none of the buttons work and I've...: Xbox series elite controller, Xbox series X. 8f7ae49a-fabf-492a-816d-dddd352b9144