My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.
Discus and support My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been having a problem recently that when my xbox controller is paired with Bluetooth to my PC it will push my game down to 3-5 fps making it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FelixRobinson1, Apr 17, 2021.
Thema:
My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.
Loading...
-
My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it. - Similar Threads - Controller Severely Messing
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
Is it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it possible to keep the XBOX Series controllers from idling off after several minutes?: The headline says it all. Let's see if there's a way around this, because there's threads out there that have not been to get it to work for years. Thanks! c38a76c0-0913-42b1-a683-95652022b794 -
Fortnite has been updating for several hours now. Controller disconnects periodically....
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite has been updating for several hours now. Controller disconnects periodically....: Fortnite has been updating for several hours to the new season. Should it take this long? 8fd52c89-7089-4acc-85f9-67f2c49e443b