My controller is not working properly

Discus and support My controller is not working properly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i tried to play some call of duty but when i turned my controller on the whole menu started glitching I wasn't touching the controller so I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Albert Lozano1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. My controller is not working properly

Hi i tried to play some call of duty but when i turned my controller on the whole menu started glitching I wasn't touching the controller so I tried reseting the xbox series s and the controller but when I used the controller to turn it on it did the same thing so got one of my xbox one controllers it worked fine it might be something faulty but please help me

:)

Albert Lozano1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to connect the controller using wired connection and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. PsychoTard123 Win User

xbox elite series 2 controller broken

4. charlesfisher Win User

Xbox Series X can't connect any controller wired or wireless...controller just powers off.

Great job, that worked. My controllers and Xbox are working properly.
  5. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Controller not working properly

No but the controller I had with my Elite for 0ver 3 1/2 years was perfect when I traded it in and the 3 controllers that I have now with my Slim are going good after about 9 months, so I wouldn't say anything about the quality other than them being good.
    Same for all my mates controllers.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Controller not working properly

Is it just in Forza Horizon 4 that you appear to be having this problem with your controller or is it other games as well?
Thema:

1. My controller is not working properly - Similar Threads - controller working properly

2. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  3. Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Causes All Controllers To Not Work Properly: When you press the analogue sticks or Dpad on any controller it does the correct movement however it is then repeated in the opposite direction immediately after. I have tested multiple...
  4. None of my controllers work properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my controllers work properly: I have had this issue for quite a while. I’ve been able to live with it but I really want to get this fixed. This might not be the right way to describe it, but anytime I try to play a game, the...
  5. Xbox series 2 elite controller not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series 2 elite controller not working properly.: My Xbox elite series 2 controller just disconnected. I tried resetting it then reconnected it but it won’t let me move or select anything on it. And my headphones won’t put out any noise. I’ve had...
  6. Xbox 360 controller arrow not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller arrow not working properly: Hello, I have my current Xbox 360 controller for a while not, but recently I noticed that the right arrow isn't working as it should, in normal situations, when I press the arrow, it doesn't...
  7. When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly: it acts like its a keyboard and mouse and some often controls are switched randomly, this doesn't happen on all games right now its only happened on 2 Red Dead Redemption 2 and Jedi Survivor. I'm...
  8. Newish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Newish Xbox controller won't work properly when I try to walk forward in games. What should...: It's starts and stops when I try to run forward in games. I've tried looking it up but to no avail. Please help? e205370e-eac4-48ce-b0be-98046d8c206b
  9. The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The 'A' button on my series s controller not working properly.: The 'A' button on my series s controller, although working, does not register the input when pressed using thumb. However, it does register the input when pressed using the tip of the thumb. This...
  10. My Xbox controller is not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller is not working properly.: my xbox controller was working fine until one day the lb bumper started pressing without me pressing it. and now when i turn on my controller, the joystick won't work. when i try to press a...