My controller is continuously drifting up. Do I get a refund or replacement?
Discus and support My controller is continuously drifting up. Do I get a refund or replacement? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After spending a lot of money on your product and continuing spending on your game pass I am running out of patience as the controller non stop drifts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by simon perry1, Feb 28, 2023.
Thema:
My controller is continuously drifting up. Do I get a refund or replacement?
Loading...
-
My controller is continuously drifting up. Do I get a refund or replacement? - Similar Threads - controller continuously drifting
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
My XBox Series S controllers continue disconnecting to my Xbox One/S.
in XBoX on ConsolesMy XBox Series S controllers continue disconnecting to my Xbox One/S.: My Xbox controllers won’t connect to my Xbox One. I've tested this with two different controllers, and they both experience the same issue. I followed the recommended steps for fixing the... -
[Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...
in XBoX on Consoles[Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:... -
Why is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my xbox series s controller continuously blinking off and on?: My xbox series controller keep blinking off and on and I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve tried resyncing my controller to the xbox, restarting the xbox, and any other suggestion that was probably... -
Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to... -
(Xbox series x) my controller is disconnected but the Xbox continues to move to the right...
in XBoX on Consoles(Xbox series x) my controller is disconnected but the Xbox continues to move to the right...: My Xbox x scrolls to the right on its own without a controller connection and screenshots this is my second week of having the x I used to have a 360 help? f93b76c0-141d-413b-96c5-5474711108a9