My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as...

Discus and support My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as if it’s broken 397e698e-f2cb-463d-b543-3d4fb4c2e0c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sleepy Gamez, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Sleepy Gamez
    Sleepy Gamez Guest

My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as...

My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as if it’s broken

:)

Sleepy Gamez, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as if it’s broken

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

May I exactly know your headset and controller make/model? What's your Xbox console model or generation as well?

When did this issue start to occur? Have you tried some troubleshooting steps already?

Make sure that your headset and controller firmware are up-to-date.
  3. Flip Dynko Win User

No sound from headset on Xbox One X

I’ve had the same problem. I would connect the headset into the controller if it has a cord and turn it, sometimes it worked for me and sometimes i had to push it harder into the controller. In the end I still had to buy a new headset unfortunately.
    I had a hyper x cloud 9 headset and the mic broke, so i went on amazon and purchased a peozarr headset and it has the best sound. It is like $25, but they will send you a card to where you get another item of your choosing including a headset.
    Thank you so much for the reply, but the headset works fine. This morning, my controller again gave zero problems, but still no sound comes out of my girlfriends'.
  4. CaraT98 Win User

Specific headset does not work with specific controller. Help?

None of those troubleshooting steps are appropriate to my situation. As evident from the fact that sound plays out of other connected listening devices, there is no issue in my sound settings; and I cannot change the volume or similar, as the device and
    accessory settings are not acknowledging that there is a headset connected (and there is sound when connected to other headsets). I am aware that this option appears below "buzz" in the device and accessory settings.

It is not that the mic is not recording, or that sound is not coming through the headset, it is that the controller won't recognise that there is anything plugged in when combined with my headset (even though it can recognise other devices, and the headset
    is working).

Thanks anyway.
  5. Alf Ganikiller Win User

My headset has no sound.

check your entire headset wire for any breaks or wires showing, as stated before it will not matter what usb port you plug the controller into. also check the ear piece on your headset as sometimes they can become temperamental and break (i have had this
    happen to me on several very expensive ones!) check your sisters controller with your headset aswell and vise versa your controller with her head set. hope this also helps :)
  6. PeaTarBoi Win User

My headset has no sound.

OK. I'll investigate it more.
Thema:

1. My controller has my headset connected to it and it is blasting and enhancing the sounds as... - Similar Threads - controller has headset

2. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  3. How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair, because it has bad stick...: How much will it cost if I send my Xbox controller in for repair because one of the Joysticks has really bad stick drift? c19310fb-9d72-4783-adfa-be8601535d2f
  4. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  5. Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which controller has the most accurate right joystick?: I currently like the Elite Series 2 with lowest tension. 39e168ac-648d-4a12-8fcb-661f6319dfa4
  6. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  9. My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not...: My xbox series x controllers battery pack died and since then my controller has not connected to my xbox I have plugged it in and fully recharged the pack and it still hasn't connected does anyone...
  10. My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack...