My controller freeze my game

Discus and support My controller freeze my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i play rocket League each game i can have 1 to 15 freeze during 6-7 sec and i have no sounds to. can u help me i speak with epic games and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by maxime chatel, Mar 26, 2023.

1. My controller freeze my game

when i play rocket League each game i can have 1 to 15 freeze during 6-7 sec and i have no sounds to.

can u help me i speak with epic games and nothing work

:)

maxime chatel, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

You seem to have performed all the necessary steps, Maxime. And with the information provided, the issue is indeed within the game.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Got it. Please make sure that your controller is updated, Maxime and if this is only happening with this game it may mean that the issue is the game itself.
  4. maxime chatel Win User

It update clean start UP and doing one thousand more stuff i dont have other controller maybe dont happen with keyboard
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work we may need to uninstall and reinstall the game.
  6. Francia J. Win User

I understand that you have already reached out to the game support, however, for in-game issues they need to investigate further because the issue is not the controller since other games are working just fine. If you have already tried the necessary steps, you can let them know so they can investigate this.
Thema:

1. My controller freeze my game - Similar Threads - controller freeze game

2. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC?: Hello! As the title says. How do I remap the Share Button on an Xbox Series X controller while using a PC? There is a guide claiming that it can be done from the Xbox Accessories app. However,...
  3. I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am using cloud gaming and my controller randomly started freezing up and not working for...: I ran a stick drift test and it has none so it is something to do with cloud gaming. Anyone have any clue on what's going on and how to fix it? d13755ae-ae21-4815-9147-b9d6e76b5e39
  4. Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting and console freezing every time I open the home screen: Games run perfectly fine and smoothly on my Series X, and there is nothing wrong with the gameplay. However every time I’m in a game and press the xbox button to bring up the sidebar, the whole...
  5. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  6. Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each...: Hello, I'm controller randomly freezes when playing gta5. I have to reboot console each time this happens. Its a xbox fault that needs addressing. What do I do I have a xbox x....
  7. Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Screen Flickering, controller disconnects, Xbox shuts down or freezes. Xbox...: The only way I get it to stop for a short period of time is by when I encounter the issue, I immediately unplug my Xbox, plug it back in, go to settings, and then reset my alternate Mac address....
  8. Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X controller analog stick dirft then freeze, headset allway connect while the...: After i wake up, open my pc, log in my game play a little then my controller go nut. the both analog sticks move down right-down then freeze, i cant give it any input ( i can still press it ), the...
  9. Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visiting Microsoft Store pages recently started freezing controller on XBX: Yesterday I went to browse a game's page in the Store and my controller no longer worked in the Store and I was forced to restart the console. I couldn't do anything once it entered the Store? The...
  10. Xbox series s controller input freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s controller input freezes: Whenever I'm using my Xbox series s, it will stop receiving controller inputs and freezing on what ever input I was on for a few seconds before returning to normal and then back to frozen etc etc....