My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...
Discus and support My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Hi, My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im not touching the controller at all. The controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kacper Foremniak, Jan 19, 2024.
Thema:
My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im...
Loading...
-
My controller for some reason keeps showing that I'm constantly pressing rt even though im... - Similar Threads - controller reason keeps
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Possible issue with controller since the update?
in XboX InsidersPossible issue with controller since the update?: When I’m turning my console on my controller is going down to the bottom of the screen and not being able to move anywhere. Just like someone is holding the down pad on the controller. I’ve used... -
I have a xbox controller but for some reason it says it's warranty expired
in XBoX on ConsolesI have a xbox controller but for some reason it says it's warranty expired: I have a an xbox controller and the warranty says it expired already even tho it says it doesn't expire until March 20th and it was purchased last year on March on the same day Can I fix it?... -
For Some Reason My Im In The Menu Ready To Restart,Turn Off Or Turn off my Controller The...
in XBoX on WindowsFor Some Reason My Im In The Menu Ready To Restart,Turn Off Or Turn off my Controller The...: It is in a very glitchy font with weird fonts and letters [img] d6522446-4f35-42fe-8464-dc6cc5e23b32