my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...

Discus and support my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; there are a few problems: 1. when i have paired my series controller with the computer, it won't reconnect after the first use. 2. when i remove the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nate munro, Jun 30, 2022.

1. nate munro
    nate munro Guest

my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...

there are a few problems:

1. when i have paired my series controller with the computer, it won't reconnect after the first use.

2. when i remove the controller from the bluetooth menu and try to pair it again, it pairs but only stays on for about 3 seconds.

3. the only way i can use the controller is by deleting it from the menu, restarting the computer then paring it again. if i turn it off and want to use it again i have to do everything previously mentioned.

:)

nate munro, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me restarting the computer.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nate, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure you have downloaded the App, Xbox acessories and try to update the firmware via App.

https://www.microsoft.com/p/xbox-accessories/9n...
  3. Xavier Manea Win User

Xbox one controller connected to laptop via bluetooth not working properly

i have tried disconnecting it and then reconnecting it and now the controller doesnt work on the laptop at all, it keeps going from connected to paired then back to connected and the xbox logo on the controller is flashing slowly.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off previously?

Hi,

Normally your controller should connect automatically again once paired, even if the controller goes off or you turn off your PC. It won't pair automatically if you connect it to your PC via USB, it will need to be paired again.

Which means either your controller has a fault or it isn't playing well with your device's Bluetooth controller.
  5. Anxiiousiy Win User

Xbox Controller

My Xbox Wireless Controller won't connect to my Bluetooth at all but it connects by USB to my computer, it also flashes when I click the pairing button and my Bluetooth is turned on, whenever I go to the pair devices and try to pair the Xbox controller
    it doesn't show up. Is there a way I can reset the controller without the console?
    Its suppose to flash when pairing also what are you trying to pair it to
  6. Flaviengalhardo Win User

XBox One controller randomly disconecting

Hi, my controller works fine with a cable. Without the cable it powers on just fine and was pairing normally until today. I can't even get my computer to see the controller now and pair them whereas before I managed to pair them, the controller just kept
    randomly disconnecting and reconnecting all the time
Thema:

1. my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me... - Similar Threads - controller either won't

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  4. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  5. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  6. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  7. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  8. Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my keyboard and mouse on a game it either says "controller disconnected"or...: Whenever I go on any game like roblox.gta.or any Lego game it says controller disconnected or it doesn't let me start I have to get a controller just to press start so I need to know how to fix...
  9. Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I flip the X Axis in either standard controller accessories app or Adaptive...: The Xbox adaptive controller allows almost perfect customization. I have found literally only one thing that you cannot change on the Xbox adaptive controller accessories app or standard...
  10. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...