My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm

Discus and support My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm. 3 days days earlier normally work. 9d411cb5-4dfb-4d3a-bdfc-775042903d6d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RozrzutnikGnoju, May 29, 2019.

1. My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm

My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm.

3 days days earlier normally work.

:)

RozrzutnikGnoju, May 29, 2019
  2. RozrzutnikGnoju Win User

My controller is updated.

I try all steps.

I borrowed controller from my friend to check do headset work on other controller, and work maybe my jack input is broken or something :/
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for replying back! At this point, you will have to either, replace the controller or purchase an adapter for the controller that plugs into the bottom of the controller and replaces the 3.5mm headphone jack input on the controller itself. Now,
    if you're still under the 90 day warranty you can
    Contact Support
    to see if you can exchange the controller.

Try this:

• Scroll down, Click on Contact Us
    • Step 1: Click on Ask a Question
    • Step 2 : Select your Product
    • Step 3 : Select your Issue
      • Select – Call me back

If you have any further questions, please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! Just to clarify, does your controller work on any other devices other than your controller? Have you tried to see if your controller would work on other devices other than your controller? Additionally, have you
    tried to
    Update your Controller
    ? If not I would suggest trying that out as well.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Sounds as tho you need a headset adapter if the 3.5mm jack has become faulty.
Thema:

1. My controller dont see headset jack 3,5mm - Similar Threads - controller dont headset

2. Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller guide and share button dont do anything on Windows 11: I am using an Xbox controller on Windows 11 connected to the PC via the Xbox USB wireless adapter. A couple of months ago, I could use the guide button to open game bar, and uise the share...
  3. bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    bc Can I repair my Xbox elite 2 controller. (Left stick drift, and bumpers dont read inputs): I would like to send it in from Canada and just have them replace or permanently repair both components. How can I do so? dc1ddab5-b268-4241-abfa-9d4590db96e0
  4. Wired Xbox controllers dont work after a period of time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox controllers dont work after a period of time: I bought 3 wired controllers and they all dont work because after like a week or two they just stop working and they turn on and off there just a scam And 100$ wasted on Wired controllers that...
  5. Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Starts then disconnects the Controller and dont does a Thing exept running the...: I tried to start my Xbox today. I turned IT on with a Wireless Controller. The Xbox Logo in Controller and console are on. Then the Controller disconnects and the Xbox stays quiet Just the...
  6. My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and head set keep disconnecting and reconnecting and i dont know why I’ve...: I have an elite controller and steel series arctic 9x headset and for the past week or so the headrest would continue to disconnect and then re connect, the controller in the past 2 days has...
  7. my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s controller dont want to connect to my xbox one s it was connected the...: my xbox series s controller does not want to connect to my xbox one s any more i have pairing issues how do i fix it ii used a usb cable pressed and hold pair button tried 100's of times didnt do...
  8. Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox cloud gaming buttons dont match my Nintendo switch pro controller: I am trying to play an Xbox game using my first-party Nintendo switch pro controller but the abxy buttons are flipped like on the Xbox making it dis-orienting to play. and i dont see a way to...
  9. My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller shows that it has a headset connected to it and i dont know how to make it stop: Does anyone know how to help. Ive been having problems with my controller showing that a headset is connected to it, it wont go away. A few months ago my headset fell of my head and the jack...
  10. why you dont make for the control fimware to re update the same control

in XBoX on Consoles
    why you dont make for the control fimware to re update the same control: why let me explain sometimes when you update the control with out the mic conected this create problems with the mic make a update to conect any mic to update the control to be compatible...