my control is having problems. I bought my xbox 3 months ago.

Discus and support my control is having problems. I bought my xbox 3 months ago. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PT Eu estou to com um problema de Drift no analógico esquerdo. O personagem fica se movendo mesmo sem tocar no controle. Vi que isso é um problema... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsmaelMacedo1, Nov 8, 2021.

1. my control is having problems. I bought my xbox 3 months ago.

PT

Eu estou to com um problema de Drift no analógico esquerdo.

O personagem fica se movendo mesmo sem tocar no controle.

Vi que isso é um problema que vem acontecendo com os novos controles.

Como posso solucionar?

Tenho meu xbox s a apenas 3 meses.

---------------------------

EN

I am having a drift problem on the left analog.

The character keeps moving even if you don't touch the control.

I saw that this is a problem that has been happening with the new controls.

How can I solve it?

I have my xbox s only 3 months

:)

IsmaelMacedo1, Nov 8, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

How can I get my controller fixed or replaced? I've been trying for months now and still nothing. Then I get an email today saying it's been replaced. It spent 3 weeks in a depo and returned. Still broken still not replaced. What's going to be done about this??????
    It would be better to get in touch with our live support. They can verify this from their end.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out!
  3. danny__01 Win User

How can I get my controller fixed or replaced? I've been trying for months now and still nothing. Then I get an email today saying it's been replaced. It spent 3 weeks in a depo and returned. Still broken still not replaced. What's going to be done about this??????
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @IsmaelMacedo1!

I would like you to check in the settings menu of each game that you play and look for character drift. Turn that option off and check again.

However, if the issue persists, it could be a hardware malfunction. If the controller is still under warranty, you may want to consider sending it for replacement. You can request a controller replacement using the link below.

Request an Xbox controller replacement.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Olá caro Gamer, primeiramente é um prazer poder te ajudar hoje.
    Me chamo Vinicius.
    Sou um conselheiro independente na Microsoft XBOX community.

Opa falameu amigo, boa tarde, tudo bom?

Cara o problema de drift é um problema mecânico no controle, se ele estiver na garantia, recomendo você a aciona-la.
  6. R A3 Win User

HELP GUYS!!

yes this is a new controller I bought about 2 months ago

after using it for about 3 weeks the problem occurred and continues to this day

I have also connected the controller to a different usb port but the result is still the same

I have also connected the controller to another computer like my father's and my friend's computer but the result is still the same
Thema:

1. my control is having problems. I bought my xbox 3 months ago. - Similar Threads - control having problems

2. Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im having problems with my xbox elite core controller. My bottom left paddle button when i...: Is there any way to resolve this issue? b9dd45c2-10df-4372-b52d-05338aeaeb89
  3. Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi so I have this strange problem with my elite series 2 controller.: [img] I’ll post an image so everyone can see what i’m talking about but the top layer of metal on the joystick is bending upward. I’m not really sure how this happened. I’m assuming it’s just from...
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers: I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the...
  6. i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have this problem on my controller. it turns off randomly with it has its wire plug in...: xbox series x/s controller i have this problem which it’s always disconnecting random times but when it disconnects it vibrates then it connects sometimes it keeps doing it like every min. But...
  7. Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have the problem with the elite series 2 controller. The A button is...: the A button if you press it fast it stop working for a second. 5d87eed7-4916-4a67-b983-7f265070a34c
  8. I have problem with control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with control parental: I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2
  9. I have a problem with the parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the parental control: I am unable to play multiplayer because of parental control, I never linked my account to parental control and my parents never got involved with my accounts, I tried to tweak the parental control...
  10. I have a problem with my parental control code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with my parental control code: buy a used console and brought a parental control code, and I can change it? 740289ff-0c90-45b3-822b-ed3dd6458b9e