My Console

Discus and support My Console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive just bought a xbox one from a pawn shop. Ive just switched to xbox as Im normally Playstation and apparently my console is ban?? Please help me? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoltingSeeker14, Nov 23, 2017.

  1. My Console


    Ive just bought a xbox one from a pawn shop. Ive just switched to xbox as Im normally Playstation and apparently my console is ban?? Please help me? I have no idea what I did and all Im wanting to do is play multiplayer online Ive made an xbox live acc and
    bought xbox live gold.. But everytime I go to play online it keeps telling me I need to purchased xbox live..

    I then rang microsoft and gave them the serial number, they said my console is ban..

    I just wanna know if my console is ban for life or just a certain period..

    PLEASE HELP this is all new to me.. Is there any point on keeping my console or just through it in the bin

    :)
     
    BoltingSeeker14, Nov 23, 2017
    #1
  2. bulletmagnet
    bulletmagnet Guest
    Tesco swapping my console

    Spoke to tesco about my faulty Kinnect which doesn't turn on when I switch on the console ( upto an hour later) and they have told me to pick another bundle from there site to exchange it with . I've picked the titanfall pack as I already have FIFA , they said I could keep forza which came with it ( download) so in all a good result !
     
    bulletmagnet, Nov 23, 2017
    #2
  3. mudshark
    mudshark Guest
    Tesco swapping my console

    Result!other than the messing about obviously.
     
    mudshark, Nov 23, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    My Console

    You would have to try taking it back to the shop you bought it in. If it's a permanent console ban, there is no way to have it removed.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 24, 2017
    #4
  5. x978xShots Win User

    My console

    So your issue is that your disc wont read? Am i correct?
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

    My console

    You got cut off, give us some more details.
  7. Ghostrider1878 Win User

    My Console

    have you installed the game to the HDD?

    it could be the sound of the disc spinning.
  8. Sinister Rage X Win User

    My console

    Need a little more information Jon is there an error code?
  9. MissEdi Win User

    My console

    Hey there, Ninho GC!

    Mind clarifying for us the question that you have in regards to your serviced console?
Thema:

My Console

Loading...
  1. My Console - Similar Threads - Console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...