My console were banned

Discus and support My console were banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello dear moderator , i were buy your product xbox one . When i came home and switch it on evrything was alright , i got account there but it wasnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MolarEquation59, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. My console were banned


    Hello dear moderator , i were buy your product xbox one . When i came home and switch it on evrything was alright , i got account there but it wasnt mine , i decide to change accaunt to sing with my account It write that i need to connect to the internet
    and i need to choose connection , then i choose my home wireless connection . Then it write that my console were banned . I thought that is joke , and i decide to restore my console . But its still banned ! Nobody cant help me . I waste my money and now xbox
    one like brick . Please help me moderator

    :)
     
    MolarEquation59, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Talax Lives
    Talax Lives Guest
    Locked: So you were console banned.

    it's supposed to be an immediate credit to your gamertag account. the blog post did indicate it may take a few business days for it to show up.
     
    Talax Lives, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. xvColton
    xvColton Guest
    Locked: So you were console banned.

    I kind of agree with mo05eman i was unbanned and im happy but i was thinkin about how many people went out between the ban and now and bought a new xbox? that probably sucks for them but they should get a full refund if they bring it back
     
    xvColton, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    My console were banned

    Hi

    I suspect that you have purchased a used console so chances are that it was the previous owner who got the console permanently banned. You will need to contact where you purchased the console from and request they replace the console or refund your money.

    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
     
    gds1972, Jan 17, 2018
    #4
  5. DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.
     
    steeledwand7664, Jan 17, 2018
    #5
  6. Yes i buy this console from another person , and he had accont on the boart with games , when i connected to wireless internet it says that console banned . What i need to do . Does it solutions ? or i have a brick ?
     
    MolarEquation59, Jan 17, 2018
    #6
  7. Unfortunately most console bans are permanent and not able to be taken off by the enforcement team that puts them onto the account.

    At this point it would be considered a brick and nothing can be done to take the ban off of the account.
     
    steeledwand7664, Jan 17, 2018
    #7
  8. My console were banned

    Those person avoid me , he didnt anwer me on the call . I were restore settings on console with hope that it was mistake , and my console still banned , and i cant do anything . I cant sing to my account , because it shows error .
     
    MolarEquation59, Jan 17, 2018
    #8
  9. Its so bad , but thanks for information (
     
    MolarEquation59, Nov 1, 2018
    #9
  10. MolarEquation59 Win User

    My console were banned

    DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.

    Yes i buy this console from another person , and he had accont on the boart with games , when i connected to wireless internet it says that console banned . What i need to do . Does it solutions ? or i have a brick ?
    Those person avoid me , he didnt anwer me on the call . I were restore settings on console with hope that it was mistake , and my console still banned , and i cant do anything . I cant sing to my account , because it shows error .
  11. steeledwand7664 Win User

    My console were banned

    DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.

    Yes i buy this console from another person , and he had accont on the boart with games , when i connected to wireless internet it says that console banned . What i need to do . Does it solutions ? or i have a brick ?
    Unfortunately most console bans are permanent and not able to be taken off by the enforcement team that puts them onto the account.

    At this point it would be considered a brick and nothing can be done to take the ban off of the account.
  12. MolarEquation59 Win User

    My console were banned

    DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.

    Yes i buy this console from another person , and he had accont on the boart with games , when i connected to wireless internet it says that console banned . What i need to do . Does it solutions ? or i have a brick ?

    Unfortunately most console bans are permanent and not able to be taken off by the enforcement team that puts them onto the account.

    At this point it would be considered a brick and nothing can be done to take the ban off of the account.
    Its so bad , but thanks for information (
  13. steeledwand7664 Win User

    My console were banned

    DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.
  14. MolarEquation59 Win User

    My console were banned

    DId you buy it used from someone else? If there was an account already on the console it sounds like the person you bought it from forgot to take their account off of it and knew it was banned when they sold it to you.

    Did you buy it from a retailer? and did you buy it from them as a new console or a used console?

    If you bought it as a used console it sounds like someone traded it in to the retailer as a banned console.

    If you bought it new then someone returned it to the retailer again probably knowing it was a banned console.

    Either way you would have to deal with the person/retailer that you purchased it from.
    Yes i buy this console from another person , and he had accont on the boart with games , when i connected to wireless internet it says that console banned . What i need to do . Does it solutions ? or i have a brick ?
Thema:

My console were banned

Loading...
  1. My console were banned - Similar Threads - console were banned

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this...: The controllers of my console were stuck with the cams up, I am already tired of this happening to me, since then I can only see the screen and try to control this error to try to play but I would...
  10. If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?

    in XBoX on Windows
    If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned?: If I were to buy a series x console that is banned am I able to get it unbanned? e3e083b2-4e69-4359-87d4-16a74ef90cbd