My console was wrongfully banned from Xbox Live

Discus and support My console was wrongfully banned from Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am a US Merchant Mariner, and just got back from four months overseas. Just before I shipped out in May, my credit card was fraudulentry billed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkHunter77555, Oct 14, 2017.

1. My console was wrongfully banned from Xbox Live

I am a US Merchant Mariner, and just got back from four months overseas. Just before I shipped out in May, my credit card was fraudulentry billed nearly $1000, supposedly by my son's user account. The thing is, when the purchases occurred, the console
    was disconnected, hidden, and locked up because my son was grounded. He was grounded for a $100 purchase the prior week, which he swore wasn't him. I didn't believe him the first time, but the second time... it is not possible that it was him.

I finally had to cancel my credit card because fraudulent charges kept coming in, at all hours of night, times when he was in school, etc. My bank refunded the money, but xbox banned my consol and my son's accout.

Now I feel ripped off, and I can't find any support, phone numbers, or any contact info to dispute thier decision or discuss it. Is this really how Microsoft and Xbox conduct business?

:)

DarkHunter77555, Oct 14, 2017
  2. EliteGeet
    EliteGeet Guest
    Still communication banned after my suspension is over

I've been waiting for two weeks to play Rainbow 6 with my friends after I was wrongfully suspended from xbox live. Now, I cant do that because my console is communication banned. I have already hard reset my console.

EliteGeet, Oct 14, 2017
  3. uhQuest
    uhQuest Guest
    Xbox Account Wronfully Banned

My Xbox Account was wrongfully banned and my account can no longer get in on Xbox Live I was banned permanently. I need help getting it back because a Hacker did this to me for nothing.

uhQuest, Oct 14, 2017
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

If your console was banned there’s pretty much nothing you can do.

You can head on over to the enforcement site below and see if there is anything there that can help you. You can file for a case review and see if that helps?

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-ie

brandiesel1, Oct 14, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Console bans are not eligible for case review so he wouldnt be able to do that.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. KindGryphon Win User

You can head on over to the enforcement site below and see if there is anything there that can help you. You can file for a case review and see if that helps?

Console bans are not eligible for case review so he wouldnt be able to do that.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

8. xXC0B41NXx Win User

MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!!

It's all fine and dandy if they ban a console but what if it's wrongfully banned? Microsoft won't reverse the console ban? Ok so then I guess they owe every wrongful console banned owner a nice new shiny xbox 360.
  9. xXC0B41NXx Win User

MY CONSOLE WAS BANNED FOR NO REASON!!!!

No No No no. what I'm saying is that if you were wrongfully console banned (A Mistake by Enforcement Team or Microsoft or Whoever) and the console ban is irreversible then they should owe you (The Console Ban victim) a shiny new xbox 360.
  10. PixelPatch Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

remember, MS refused to believe they were wrongfully banning consoles. then the moment the public got watchdog involved in th UK, bam! MS suddenly find a faultin the system that was wrongfully banning, and then did something about it.
Thema:

1. My console was wrongfully banned from Xbox Live - Similar Threads - console was wrongfully

2. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  3. What’s wrong with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    What’s wrong with my console: I have had my Xbox one for almost 6 years, and I haven’t had any issues until about 2 weeks ago. When I try to sign in and load up the home menu, it takes forever and gives me a pop up that says...
  4. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  5. I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I wanted a refund . It says I've...: I ordered 2 shark cards but for the wrong console and I requested a refund and it said denied because there's a limit. I've never got anything refunded since I bought my Xbox. I have proof that...
  6. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  7. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  8. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  9. Digital code purchase for wrong console type

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital code purchase for wrong console type: I recently bought the hogwarts legacy game as a digital code from Best Buy I have an Xbox one and the code was for an X/S and I cannot download the game because it isn’t compatible with my...
  10. I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...: My hdmi port broke so i got a different xbox one console, and swapped the disks with the one from my old xbox and now I can't get passed the "something went wrong" screen. I don't want to wipe it,...