My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update

Discus and support My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Earlier today when I got home I came to realize that my console became bricked. I’ve already tried factory resetting and OSU but it’s still bricked,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wolvesjump, Mar 7, 2020.

  1. My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update


    Earlier today when I got home I came to realize that my console became bricked. I’ve already tried factory resetting and OSU but it’s still bricked, and ideas as to fix it? This happened after what I assume is a preview update.

    submitted by /u/wolvesjump
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/wolvesjump, Mar 7, 2020
    #1
  2. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

    BRICKED CONSOLE after latest update!!!!!!!

    Hello there MagazineRose11,



    You might want to take this up in 04 - Xbox 360 Console & Accessories they deal with System errors, disc drive errors, and other questions about your Xbox 360 console and accessories and much more. Now if this is for your Xbox one you are going to
    have to go to 04 - Xbox One Console because they also deal with System errors, disc drive issues, and other questions about your Xbox One console.



    Obviously your going to find more support in the Xbox Support department in which it sounds like you very much need and require at this point of time, Good luck and best of wishes, ^-^
  3. Irixion Win User

    New Disk Drive Installation

    Self repair isn't allowed to be discussed. However, you're not left with a useless brick. I would sell it for parts if I were you and use that money to get another console. That being said, if your DVD drive stopped working after a console update, you can
    contact Microsoft for a replacement. Both of my phat consoles were essentially bricked after the system update, saying 'Play DVD' instead of letting me play the game. This was the update's fault--it wrote the incorrect firmware to the DVD drive, essentially
    bricking it. Microsoft repaired both of my consoles, despite neither of them having warranty, at no cost to me. This was a few years back though.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    Update bricked my console.

    Hey there XPac23,

    You're going to want to post about these preview concerns and problems in the

    Xbox One Preview Forums
    for the best visibility and troubleshooting steps. They'll be best to help out.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    Update bricked my console?

  6. CYR426 Win User

    Safe to allow update??

    lol arguments over nothing,fact almost nobody had any of the problems stated by neo,bicolor odds are if your console bricked after the update ,your console had hacked files/ and or was modded for cheating,whch ofcourse you wouldnt admit that. Thats usually
    where most of the bricking complaints come from and are for after new updates.
Thema:

My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update

Loading...
  1. My Console Was Bricked After a Recent Update - Similar Threads - Console Was Bricked

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. My account bricks consoles and/or cannot be used to log into XBox systems. What is going on.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    My account bricks consoles and/or cannot be used to log into XBox systems. What is going on.: About 4 years ago, a friend upgraded XBoxes, and brought me his old one. I used the app to set it up, and everything was great. I went to download my already purchased games and peruse the store,...
  8. Preview Beta update bricked my console...

    in XboX Insiders
    Preview Beta update bricked my console...: I had recently made a post about my Xbox not recognizing any local wifi area networks, and now it's not accessing wifi despite being plugged in with an otherness cable directly. Internet works...
  9. Did this current update cause your console to brick

    in XboX Insiders
    Did this current update cause your console to brick: Hi insiders. This is technically under the use of this subreddit. But did anyone have their Xbox constant update loop when they tried to download the most recent live Xbox update early ie as part...
  10. Is my console bricked?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my console bricked?: My Xboxone S console will no longer start up after powering on. I used the console just yesterday after performing a system update and then playing some games and everything went fine, however...