My console was banned can you plz unban the account

Discus and support My console was banned can you plz unban the account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned f121c388-c083-4d8d-b5cd-43a5b89b061d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ExtraEz Killz, Nov 20, 2018.

1. My console was banned can you plz unban the account

Plz unban my xbox account i am brannens friend and i was pulling a prank on him and it got him console banned

:)

ExtraEz Killz, Nov 20, 2018
  2. ProSebbyHD
    ProSebbyHD Guest
    Xbox Live Perma Ban (Unban)

is it possible to unban an account as mine was marketplace fraud for things a hacker did. I have the account for like 5 years now and all the account on it is gone. can you report the account enough for the ban to be overwritten and cancelled. If so can you please report Pro5ebsterHD on xbox it would really help me out with the ban thanks.

ProSebbyHD, Nov 20, 2018
  3. WMG DRIPPY
    WMG DRIPPY Guest
    Consoled banned

I got consoled banned and I been trying so hard to get unbanned and it’s just a waste of money for the people who try very hard and buy stuff for there account and game system it doesn’t make any since can someone plz unban me plz

WMG DRIPPY, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If your account was banned, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was banned and to see about submitting a case review. Console bans are not eligible for a review and are not reversed.

Smwutches, Nov 20, 2018
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Killz thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest, for any enforcement actions, to reach out to our
    Enforcement team
    since they are the only ones that could look into the issue at hand. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 20, 2018
  6. You have to contact Xbox Enforcement in order to get this resolved.

Radiant Sword X, Nov 20, 2018
  7. Exactly the enforcement team my friend. As much as most of us would love to inquire and either help or not help your situation, we are simply volunteers that help gamers have a better gaming experience. This is an issue for the actual enforcement squad.

Here is a link

enforcement.xbox.com

-

PHOENIXoRISING, Nov 6, 2018
  8. PHOENIXoRISING Win User

Exactly the enforcement team my friend. As much as most of us would love to inquire and either help or not help your situation, we are simply volunteers that help gamers have a better gaming experience. This is an issue for the actual enforcement squad.

Here is a link

enforcement.xbox.com

-
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

You have to contact Xbox Enforcement in order to get this resolved.
  10. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Killz thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

We suggest, for any enforcement actions, to reach out to our
    Enforcement team
    since they are the only ones that could look into the issue at hand. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other matter!
  11. Smwutches Win User

If your account was banned, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was banned and to see about submitting a case review. Console bans are not eligible for a review and are not reversed.
  12. NaZoooom Win User

Why did i get banned?

Plz unban me i did nothing wrong
    Hi MStokesP,

It is only the enforcement team who can ban and reinstate accounts. Xbox support, Xbox Ambassadors and members of the forum can not unban your account.

Please use the link in my previous post that will take you to the Enforcement website.
Thema:

1. My console was banned can you plz unban the account - Similar Threads - console was banned

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  9. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  10. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...