My Console Suspension Truth

Discus and support My Console Suspension Truth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 12 days ago I was given an account suspension I had no idea why I was given it until I saw what my friend had changed my bio to. I understand that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VocalicRobin, Feb 24, 2018.

1. VocalicRobin
    VocalicRobin Guest

12 days ago I was given an account suspension I had no idea why I was given it until I saw what my friend had changed my bio to. I understand that my account is my responsibility and to ensure that this didn't happen again I just changed my password. 2 days
    later I got another suspension but towards my Xbox's Xbox Live privileges. Basically when this happens no account on the console itself can access Xbox Live. In my case review the XBLET member that responded to me said the severity of my actions needed a console
    suspension. But the thing is I never really did anything. My friend changed my bio to something bad and that causes me to get a console suspension. It just doesn't add up why I got such a bad punishment.

:)

VocalicRobin, Feb 24, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    My console suspension

Console suspensions are not listed on the enforcement site because they are not eligible for a case review. You can find information about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I
    but there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.

Smwutches, Feb 24, 2018
  3. JakeyCakes14
    JakeyCakes14 Guest
    My console suspension

I received a 2 week communication ban on August 11th that last for 2 weeks. I was fine with this suspension, but on August 12th at around 3pm I logged into my xbox and it said that I had a console suspension preventing me from speaking and play multiplayer
    on any accounts I sign into on my xbox. I went the the enforcement website online and the only case was my account suspension, there is nothing on my console suspension and customer service can see that I have 2 suspension but can tell me or see why I got
    the console suspension. I would like to know why I got this suspension, there is nothing on the website about console suspensions and I have looked at websites online and videos and there is nothing about console suspensions. I haven’t messaged anyone anything
    to get me ban and I haven’t done anything bad in multiplayer games. Anyone that can help in anyone, please respond to this post.

JakeyCakes14, Feb 24, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

The suspension was against the account. Whoever you let have control over the account can do what they want and if there's a violation if it was you or not, the account will be punished.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 24, 2018
  5. VocalicRobin
    VocalicRobin Guest
    The account was suspended which I completely understand, my account is my responsibility but I just don't understand the follow up console suspension. I haven't done anything to deserve that.

VocalicRobin, Feb 24, 2018
  6. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest
    The Xbox Enforcement Team made the call to do that. Based on what factors had occurred. And hopefully, its not a long console suspension.

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 24, 2018
  7. VocalicRobin
    VocalicRobin Guest
    The console suspension was 2 weeks and I have 3 days left. In posting this I would've liked to know exactly what factors. besides the account suspension led them to make this call.

VocalicRobin, Feb 25, 2018
  8. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

The Enforcement Team won't tell specifics only the general reason. No one here can assist with any suspension or the reason behind it. Sorry

User 9242019, Feb 25, 2018
  9. VocalicRobin
    VocalicRobin Guest
    Thank you for letting me know.

VocalicRobin, Nov 1, 2018
  10. VocalicRobin Win User

The Enforcement Team won't tell specifics only the general reason. No one here can assist with any suspension or the reason behind it. Sorry
    Thank you for letting me know.
  11. User 9242019 Win User

12. VocalicRobin Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team made the call to do that. Based on what factors had occurred. And hopefully, its not a long console suspension.
    The console suspension was 2 weeks and I have 3 days left. In posting this I would've liked to know exactly what factors. besides the account suspension led them to make this call.
  13. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

14. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

The suspension was against the account. Whoever you let have control over the account can do what they want and if there's a violation if it was you or not, the account will be punished.
Thema:

1. My Console Suspension Truth - Similar Threads - Console Suspension Truth

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  5. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  6. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know if theres a way to bypass a console suspension i cant even play fortnite...: please someone let me know 21b0eabd-efbd-432c-a2ce-68fc4fbe54c3
  9. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  10. why did i get a console suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get a console suspension: I was handed a suspension because apparently, I made some changes in my console. "Xbox will temporarily suspend or permanently ban Xbox consoles or other devices where repeated and egregious...