My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

Discus and support My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 23, 2020.

1. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

Can anyone help me to fix this problem? I am getting frustrated with it keeping freezing up

submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deadmandoom963, Oct 23, 2020
  2. SugaredQuill368 Win User

Console freezes while loading dashboard

Thanks for the suggestion. I used the guide menu and signed out of my account. I then was able to access the dashboard. I cleared the cache and signed back into my user account and it froze again without loading the dashboard.

I tried signing out again and got to the dashboard. I then signed in under my wife's profile which is not connected with an XBox Live account and was able to access the dashboard still. However, as soon as I sign into my profile or restart the console the
    dashboard freezes.
  3. NujumHebat Win User

Cannot play downloaded/installed games when connected to Xbox Live

Dear Mister Rush,

All possible senario

DLC Games

1). Power on the Xbox 360 with auto sign-in enabled

2). Navigate to the Games ** by now will see recommended games still circling loading icon

3). Navigate to My Games > Launch a game

4). Experience black screen

5). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

6). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Disc Games

2). Insert disc, then Play Disc

3). Experience black screen

4). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

5). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Customizig Avatar

2). Navigate to the Social

3). Select Avatar then Select Customize Avatar

4). Experience black screen

5). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

6). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze

Apps

2). Navigate to the Apps > My Apps > Launch a youtube

3). Experience black screen

4). Press guide button and xbox guide popup

5). Select Xbox Home and experience a console freeze
  4. KING Darkly Win User

Freezing after signing into xbox live account

Yep... also having the exact same problem - also in Canada. As soon as the message pops up saying

" signed into Xbox LIVE" the console freezes. It can't even load the dashboard. If I sign in offline (while not connected to the internet) everything works fine, but what good is that??? I spend my time on my xbox playing MULTIPLAYER. This better
    be fixed soon......
  5. MirrorcleSora Win User

Xbox 360 E crashes on desktop, but not in games.

Hi there, I'm basically having the same problem here. System freezes after usually even less than a minute after starting. However if I manage to sign out of my profile right after auto-login, everything works fine. Same if I start a game. Also no problem
    using the dashboard while online as long as I'm not signed into my profile, I can browse around the online games store and everything. But soon after I sign into my profile, the dashboard freezes. Apps also work if I start them from the dashboard being signed-out
    and then signing in after the app starts (tried it with the Youtube app, vids and everything working fine). I reckon this must have something to do with the latest update which download this morning, problems started after that. I'm signed up for the preview
    program, might that be causing the problems? There doesn't seem to be a way to opt out right away and return to the last working system/dashboard version.

Any help is highly appreciated.
  6. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I used to have the "Lost Connection" issue, but I haven't had it for a while. Now every 15-20 minutes my games get very laggy. I have tried both the normal Xbox App and the Xbox App Beta; they both are up to date. The lag seems to only affect the games,
    and not the dashboard. When the lag starts I hit the guide button, and the dashboard works fine; if I go back to the game it will still be laggy. I have tried resetting my modem and router, holding the power button on Xbox, and clearing the blu-ray persistent
    storage. The Xbox console is also up to date. The only thing I don't have up to date is Windows 10; I don't have the Anniversary Update yet. My computer keeps downloading that update, but it keeps failing to install it. I also am using a wireless connection.
Thema:

My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox

1. My console keeps freezing up on dashboard, my games and apps, guide and also sign in to my xbox - Similar Threads - console keeps freezing

2. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  3. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  4. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  5. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  6. How can i fix the “keep the console cool”

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix the “keep the console cool”: I have been playing xbox for a while now and nothing like this has happened in a while every time i play call of duty modern warfare 3 not even like 10-15 minutes in and i get this message it’s...
  7. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  8. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  9. My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s console won't turn on, but the fan keeps trying to start if i plug it in. It...: I don't understand why it's doing this, but i have a hunch. My little sister got some cleaner on it but i don't think any actually got inside, so i don't think it's that. I've tried a hard reboot...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....