My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...

Discus and support My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; View Poll submitted by /u/Broken-armor [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Broken-armor, Sep 21, 2020.

  1. My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...

    /u/Broken-armor, Sep 21, 2020
    #1
  2. Arkham99 Win User

    Official Launch Trailer

    [quote user="boot61"]

    looks a lot like the last one and that is a very good thing in my opinion!

    [/quote]

    Yeah, it's been the only "criticism" by the few who've had the chance to play this game before launch, the fact that it's so much like 'Arkham City' "is a very good thing in my opinion" as well. One of the things that I'm looking forward to the most about
    this game is revisiting the "Arkham City" part of the map in open roam and seeing it as it was while it was still a vibrant part of Gotham, we'll even be able to go to those parts that were blocked off by that enormous wall in 'City' around the Wonder Tower...:)
  3. Georges C. Win User

    i have a problem with the latest system update.

    Hello again, Insider is part of the group that receives Xbox versions that are not the final version of the console and from what I see you and insider.

    As for the console, you tried to do an offline reset and it did not install the system and still showing these error codes?
  4. ChickinOnaChain Win User

    Rageing for Rage

    [quote user="H2O Acidic"]

    Chickin Yes, you can free roam around each area and simply kill things.

    [/quote]Sweet! That's what I liked about BL. You can walk around and explore. Thanks!
  5. Symtex-40EE00FD-D749 Win User

    Why people hate Kinect so much

    [quote user="CommonerFriend6"]

    Well not all the issue is around the spying. What happens when Kinect stop to function, can I still play my game?

    Take for example, my mouse broke, I can still use my keyboard to navigate around. It's not efficient, but I still can do it.

    If both mouse+keyboard broke, yeah then I need to change the keyboard and or mouse.

    So, why is it that if Kinect broke, then I cant play until I get it replace? Is this true or I'm just misinformed?

    [/quote]

    The Kinect 2.0 is part of the console. Its only external to facilitate the optimal position. If the console breaks, you wouldn't be able to play. same thing applies here.
  6. AndrewPeggs Win User

    Rageing for Rage

    Chickin Yes, you can free roam around each area and simply kill things.
Thema:

My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats...

Loading...
  1. My console isn’t part of the insider thing but can I still roam around here to see whats... - Similar Threads - console isn’t part

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox S says that the Xbox X/S game isn’t compatible with my console.: Hi! I purchased Jedi Survivor X/S on the Xbox website. When I tried to install the game a message popped up on my Xbox that said “Sorry, this game or app isn’t compatible” with the error code...
  10. Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn’t

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Console thinks a headset is connected when one isn’t: Why does it think it’s connected and when I plug in my mic I can’t talk and I can only hear out of one side of my headset 526fcfa9-c5dd-44da-8a5c-7b942f6b3cbb