My console is registered for the preview but no update?

Discus and support My console is registered for the preview but no update? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used my code and it said i was accepted for the preview wave but its been three days and i still dont have a update! Do i have to do anything extra?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Count on Kob3, Feb 25, 2014.

  1. My console is registered for the preview but no update?


    I used my code and it said i was accepted for the preview wave but its been three days and i still dont have a update! Do i have to do anything extra?

    :)
     
    Count on Kob3, Feb 25, 2014
    #1
  2. crookdvd
    crookdvd Guest
    Preveiw programme

    I have registered for the xbox preview program I have run the app but when I try to access it. It tells me my console is registered to another account. I have no other accounts for my xbox
     
    crookdvd, Feb 25, 2014
    #2
  3. dkbest78
    dkbest78 Guest
    Xbox app dashboard preview problem

    activated a code for the console dashboard preview but I can't access the preview forum. Additionally, I get an error code saying I can't join the preview as my console is registered to another account that I no longer have access to. Can someone help
    me?
     
    dkbest78, Feb 25, 2014
    #3
  4. My console is registered for the preview but no update?

    nope, if you read in the registration app it says "No Guarantee of acceptance"
     
    Im Going Space, Feb 26, 2014
    #4
  5. Achim-T Win User

    XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD

    I want to register for the Dashboard Preview Program, but I haven't the option to register on my Xbox 360 console. Can you please register my console for the Dashboard Preview Programm ? Or who I could register for it ? Please help me, because I like to
    test the previews of the new Dashboard Updates coming out.
  6. Im Going Space Win User

    My console is registered for the preview but no update?

    nope, if you read in the registration app it says "No Guarantee of acceptance"
  7. mainnine Win User

    Xbox one preview media player usb !

    I am part of the preview update and registered my console last week. I still cannot gain access to the preview forums and haven't been prompted to update my console yet
  8. FoxHounder 87 Win User

    Xbox One Snap: Strange symbols

    I bought a preowned console recently which has this problem in Snap exactly as described above and some other places too.

    As far as I'm aware, I'm not registered for update preview, and can't access the preview forums (which suggests to me I'm not registered for the programme).

    How can I tell if my console is subscribed to update preview?
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

    XB1 Preview program question

    The update will be sent to the console you registered for the preview program with, not the other console.
Thema:

My console is registered for the preview but no update?

Loading...
  1. My console is registered for the preview but no update? - Similar Threads - console registered preview

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Console serial number registered in different country

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Console serial number registered in different country: My Xbox series x console is not functioning and is still covered under the manufacturer warranty. I contacted Microsoft support, and as the agent walked me through the warranty claim, I was...
  9. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  10. why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't my xbox register i've re linked my discord account. i've uodate my console and it...: So i went to go on discord today on my xbox and it wasn't working saying i had to delink my account. that was two hours ago, i've done that over 8 times since then and it's STILL not working. i've...