My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason

Discus and support My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can home from work early in the morning to see that my console is now banned from connecting to the Xbox network. I can’t even submit a case review... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dr Novis, Feb 8, 2023.

  1. Dr Novis
    Dr Novis Guest

    My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason


    I can home from work early in the morning to see that my console is now banned from connecting to the Xbox network. I can’t even submit a case review as nothing shows up in my enforcement history and I can’t even get help form Xbox support and the things I’ve searched up make me feel more hopeless than ever. I 1000% believe that this was a glitch or mistake and I just want to know if there’s anything that can be done.

    :)
     
    Dr Novis, Feb 8, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason

  3. Devon Battig Win User

    Alleged Xbox Exploit Leading to Permanent Account Bans

    Let's also not forget that three account bans equals a console ban. Microsoft literally bricks hardware that WE PAID FOR!!!!
  4. WinningCrawdad0 Win User

    [Mod Removed] should be banned

    As long as you have filed a complaint on him via the console, the enforcement team will investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
    That's what we've been trying but he's still getting 2 of my frien communication bans for literally no reason. It's unfair how you let this report spammer have freebies but you ban my friends for no reason.
  5. MysticalDaddyj Win User

    Console ban

    I sent in a dispute. Still haven't found a reason why my console was banned not just the profile. Ive spent thousands of dollars on games and hardware from this company. I pay for gamepass. Xbox is willing to take my money for years but not give me an answer on why my console was banned.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Console banned

    Console bans are permanent and irreversible. Microsoft does not disclose the reason for console bans due to security reasons.

    Console bans typically happen for these reasons (but not necessarily limited to such):

    - Repeated violations of the Code of Conduct.

    - Account fraud, phishing, spamming.

    - Hacking, modding, tampering with the hardware.

    The support forum is unable to assist with console/account bans. More information can be found here: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-us/home/howTo#sub-topic0-3
Thema:

My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason

Loading...
  1. My console is now hardware banned for literally no reason - Similar Threads - console hardware banned

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware replacement led to console ban, help required: Hi, I hope you are well. I bought an Xbox X in Dubai and brought it to Karachi, where its power supply failed and had to be replaced. There are no Microsoft repair stores in Pakistan so I had to...
  10. Issue with either hardware or Console...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with either hardware or Console...: Hello! I am seeking help with a random issue that just started happening today, as of just turning on my xbox one after 3 or so weeks of not using it at around maybe 11:00 PM. My issue is that I...