My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed

Discus and support My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed 5947f9fb-17ea-4668-a95a-4a5ca39dee17 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob Dennison, Apr 26, 2023.

1. My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed

My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed

:)

Jacob Dennison, Apr 26, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Jacob. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please do the steps below first.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings.

Select General.

Select Network.

Select Network settings. Any known outages will appear in the middle of the screen.

On the right side of the Network

Please test both the network connection and the multiplayer connection. If there is an error message, please provide me with the error.

If both tests are good, try doing a complete power cycle by doing the steps below and check if that sorts it out.

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
  3. TRIGGER1975 Win User

Internet connection, no Xbox live

I'm having the exact same problem....Xbox, its got to be your live service. There nothing wrong with my Internet connection, yet when I try to connect online with my Xbox, it wont even detect the network, it says fail every time.
  4. vande749 Win User

Can connect to internet but not Xbox Live?

I can connect to the Internet on my Xbox one but when I try to play games online, it says "no network connection detected. You must have an active network connection to play games online." So frustrating because I want to play day zero of cod advanced warfare.
    Please help
  5. PurseDragoon123 Win User

RESOLVED_-Console stopped working- cannot access live

when I try to go online (fortnite)it says check your connections and it advises me to test it in Settings.

when I go online (apex) it tells me it lost connection to Xbox live and EA servers please check your Internet connection.

when I go to test the connection it says my console is connected to the Internet.

when I go to test network speed in statistics it tells me it’s unable to run the test because I need to be online to see network statistics.

i’m not sure what it’s supposed to show but in the network settings screen on the far right where it says current network status it says service info is unavailable. It doesn’t even show the Wi-Fi that I am connected to.
  6. derekbentson Win User

Can't download profile on Xbox One

Is your network connection ok? Failing to download a profile can be caused by having no network. Are you able to run a network test and restart your router?
    I have the same issue ive been trying to figure it out for hours and i have good connection to the internet and when i try resetting my console it says i cant without deleting everything from my xbox
Thema:

1. My console is connected to the internet but when I try to play online it says network failed - Similar Threads - console connected internet

2. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console?: Can I connect an Xbox 360 pad to the Xbox One console? All possibilities are included, adapter etc. 9e8a67ad-f0cc-449c-9f26-9017f935bd56
  5. Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Fix ur console, doesn’t let me connect back to internet after I restart Xbox.: This has been going on for a year too long. Y’all need to fix this bs. submitted by /u/Cman4298 [link] [comments]
  6. Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Console refuses to recognize any wifi, and does not connect to internet after recent update.: My Series X 9/10 times, will not display any local area wifi networks, in the 1/10 times it does, and I enter the password for our wifi, it says it cannot connect to the internet. I'm unsure of...
  7. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  8. Can a modded console connect to xbox live if there's no internet at all?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a modded console connect to xbox live if there's no internet at all?: Hello I'm contacting this community to discuss the modding of xbox consoles, if that's okay. Does anyone know if an xbox live account can connect to a modded console without internet?...
  9. Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???: I have the XBOX Series X - on Console info it says that it has a "Shell" version installed. Also when I connect to a network, it always starts the connection with no problems (Moderate IP4-6), but...
  10. How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use the xbox app to connect my console to a laptop and set up a different internet...: I have an xbox series s.. when I went to a friends house with my xbox and connected it to one of his laptops monitor (since my laptop didnt have an hdmi port) and signed in with the xbox app and...