my console is banned need help

Discus and support my console is banned need help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my Console my xbox one is banned text me at twitter hussainalkaabi10 or gmail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by thedogshack1, Jun 8, 2018.

1. thedogshack1
    thedogshack1 Guest

my Console my xbox one is banned text me at twitter hussainalkaabi10 or gmail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** plz i want to get unbanned plz i tried everything i don't want to buy a other one i don't have that money plz xbox

:)

thedogshack1, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Console banned

my console got banned for no reason I need help

XxTRILLOGZAYxX, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Console Banned Need Help

I hope he gets his account back

HiDe Infections, Jun 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can find information about console bans here - Xbox Enforcement | How Do I but there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.

Smwutches, Jun 8, 2018
  5. thedogshack1
    thedogshack1 Guest
    will i have to buy a new one or no

thedogshack1, Jun 9, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If you want to play online, yes.

Smwutches, Jun 9, 2018
  7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Console bans are not reversed.

Smwutches, Jun 10, 2018
  8. thedogshack1
    thedogshack1 Guest

because the agent said wait until the text you

thedogshack1, Jun 10, 2018
  9. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I'm not sure who they are referring to, but console bans are not eligible for a review and there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.

Smwutches, Nov 4, 2018
  10. Smwutches Win User

I'm not sure who they are referring to, but console bans are not eligible for a review and there is no way to contact the enforcement team regarding them.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Console bans are not reversed.
  12. Smwutches Win User

13. thedogshack1 Win User

will i have to buy a new one or no
  14. thedogshack1 Win User

because the agent said wait until the text you
Thema:

1. my console is banned need help - Similar Threads - console banned need

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  5. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  6. Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I need to/should I create new accounts after a console ban?: Our families Xbox One Console has been banned. There are no strikes at all on anyone's account (there are three accounts logged in to the Xbox, mine and my two sons, all connected through a family...
  7. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  8. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  9. I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to talk to an agent regarding a console ban: I purchased my Xbox One Series X used and it worked great for about a month until a came home one day and the console was banned. My account has 0 strikes or any active enforcement actions taken...
  10. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...