My console is banned. I never in my life did mod.

Discus and support My console is banned. I never in my life did mod. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017.

1. kenny7540
    kenny7540 Guest

I wasnt in a xbox live party in weeks i havent text on xbox in a long time. I was using hotspot playing madden than my game cut off.

:)

kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017
  2. Implified
    Implified Guest
    Banned!

Today i got banned permanetly and am very mad! I got my account hacked and the hacker probaly did somthing. I got my account back then when i logged in it said i was banned! I dont know what i did, i never broke the terms of sevice i only play black ops
    2 and talk with friends. XBOX LIVE IS MY LIFE! Please if there is any way i can get my account back i will be happy! The acc that got banned is nonclassified.

Thanks!

Implified, Dec 17, 2017
  3. banned for no reason

i been banned from xbox live for no reason i mean come on me and my bro play the same game at the same time everyday together modern warfare 2 and i never got banned or anything in my life i been playing xbox for years and now im banned from playing online
    on my xbox for no reason even my bro was suprized because he knows i didnt do anything if i did i want the info on what i did for i can prove microsoft wrong when things like this happen it makes you think twice about breaking your xbox and going to ps3 -_-..........

TTHz Free Style, Dec 17, 2017
  4. kenny7540
    kenny7540 Guest

i spent way to much money on this.

kenny7540, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If it is a console ban then it's permanent & can not be appealed.

Console bans are not issued lightly.For more info about device bans can be found

here

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. kenny7540 Win User

i spent way to much money on this.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

If it is a console ban then it's permanent & can not be appealed.

Console bans are not issued lightly.For more info about device bans can be found

here
  8. Strapoaloboakis Win User

Need help to get some achievements

Yeah I have never modded my achievements in my life. Stop being @@@ holes. I just saying I don't have 2 years of my life to put on this game I have a life and a job. I just want to do boosting. I have no idea why me saying I want to boost says that I mod
    my achievements. clearly I don't or else I be banned.
  9. Miles Prower-045CF12 Win User

Transfer of Xbox Live Arcade Games

Well, actually, all I did was mod my avatar in the most basic way. I never modded in-game stuff. Kinda dumb for a perm ban just for that for my first ever ban on xbox live.
  10. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

My Only Compliant

[quote user="AtomicPoem68"]

bungie banned me for [BAM] all they can [MOD EDIT- Throw a party] they had no life when they were young n they never will i hope there happy making games n [MOD EDIT-Playing Candy Land] the rest of there pithetic lives

[/quote] I DID find the mod edits entertaining. Maybe we should all give it a try.Me first : bungie banned me for ( barfing ) all they can [ smoke banana peels] they had no life when they were young n they never will i hope there happy
    making games n [ bull riding ] the rest of there pithetic lives
Thema:

1. My console is banned. I never in my life did mod. - Similar Threads - console banned never

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console ban: So my series X got console ban n my friends keep telling me to change IP for me to get unbanned but ik its not IP ban but console ban can someome tell me if changing IP gets a xbox unabnned (i...
  4. Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Wrongfully Banned Please Help!: So I did something on my phone that got my xbox account banned. But they also banned my families Xbox Series X, Its not even connected to that account. So I tried to contact Microsoft support but...
  5. I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a console and it is banned i bought it from good will how can this be fix: i just bought my first xbox one form goodwill and just started to set up the xbox today and it is banned I can show proof that i just bought it and that i my account was never banned. how can i...
  6. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  7. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  8. My console and profile have been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and profile have been banned for no reason: My xbox and microsoft account have been banned for no reason at all i really would appreciate if someone could help me with this Also when i visit the enforcements page it says i have no...
  9. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  10. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...