my console got suspended

Discus and support my console got suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One got Suspended for no reason. I don't know why. I need the enforcement team to view this post and contact me as possible.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vT Cloudz, Dec 15, 2018.

1. vT Cloudz
    vT Cloudz Guest

my console got suspended

My Xbox One got Suspended for no reason. I don't know why. I need the enforcement team to view this post and contact me as possible.

:)

vT Cloudz, Dec 15, 2018
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

my console got suspended

Hiya VT,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

I'm sorry to hear about the situation. If the account or console is suspended for a limited time, then it is best recommend to see If the account is eligible for a

Case Review.
    (If it is not, then you need to wait till it is unsuspended)

Here is more information on Bans: Enforcement by Platform, also please look at the links posted by "XBF Chris J" and "Smwutches".

Hope this helps.
  3. vT Cloudz Win User

my console got suspended

It's not banned. Its suspended for a month.
  4. Smwutches Win User

my console got suspended

5. Smwutches Win User

my console got suspended

There is still no way to contact the enforcement team regarding enforcement actions on the console.
  6. vT Cloudz Win User

my console got suspended

hello Chris, its not my account. It's my console.
Thema:

my console got suspended

1. my console got suspended - Similar Threads - console got suspended

2. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  5. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  6. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  7. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  8. I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the guided bundle for Xbox series S and it says I have claimed it with the console...: I have tried to restart my console but it still isn’t working can anyone give me some suggestions f5c22541-2ba1-4392-b282-875674f9c423
  9. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  10. i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was console banned so i have no longer got acess to any games so is it possible to get my...: i woke up one day and turns out im perm console banned no warnings no strikes no previous account bans just immediate console ban ive found out xbox cant lift console bans so i need to know if i...