my console erased everything from forza 4

Discus and support my console erased everything from forza 4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019.

  1. AndyHadley
    AndyHadley Guest

    my console erased everything from forza 4


    I lost everything and now even when I turn it on I can't access xbox live on forza but I can on other games. As far as Forza it stripped everything from me. it was sncycing when it did it. Any help would be great. Thank you

    :)
     
    AndyHadley, Jul 16, 2019
    #1
  2. mocoworm Win User

    my console erased everything from forza 4

    Do you use an external drive? Check it is plugged in properly if you do, and then do a full restart from the GUIDE > SETTINGS menu.
  3. a blaaacck kidd Win User

    Xbox One Party Chat

    will that erase everything off my console?
  4. RunningBryan Win User

    Forza 3 Gamesave

    I think I'm erasing my Forza 4 data to this point to do this...

    -

    1)In theory, shouldn't I just blow all my money in Forza 3 to get cars I want?

    2) I can use all the cars from 3 in 4?

    3) No Porsche in 4 = can't use Porsche's from 3, correct?

    -

    Thanks guys. Looks like I'll be starting over tonight. That's ok. Just need to remember the club I was invited to! Need to get back to that one for sure!
  5. MrJohnson1985 Win User

    Forza Horizon 4 not working?

    Thanks a lot. So I decided to to a reset and erase everything. Happy to say I am able to play again! I don't know what the issue was but now... I have to redownload all of my other games but... as of right now... I'm fine with just Forza Horizon 4. Thanks
    again. I appreciate it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

    My xbox series x boots to saying its offline, can this be fixed?

    Hello again, the factory reset erases everything from your console, including your games, it is as if you were turning on the console the first time.
Thema:

my console erased everything from forza 4

Loading...
  1. my console erased everything from forza 4 - Similar Threads - console erased everything

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...