MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

Discus and support MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm in the omega ring an I didn't receive the f2p without gold update till now . Its out but in the insider hub its showing no update available, last... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831, Apr 13, 2021.

1. MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

I'm in the omega ring an I didn't receive the f2p without gold update till now . Its out but in the insider hub its showing no update available, last updated on 17 MARCH Can anyone tell what should I do? Please i also wanna play f2p games I've been waiting for this for a really long time. Did any of the omega users even receive any update?

submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Day3831
    [link] [comments]

/u/Apprehensive_Day3831, Apr 13, 2021
  2. BluSwirl Win User

XBOX original 17th Anniversary Re-Release

update: if microsoft got on the ball now we could have our 17th anniversary XBOX original consoles in 2017 this christmas (since XBOX ONE X is 11/7/2017 release then how about XBOX original re-release for 12/17/2017 for 17 anniversary (think is 17 years
    since 11/15/2001 when it released?
    What's all this commotion about SEVENTEEN years when you've just acknowledged that OG Xbox launched in November 2001? By my estimation, that makes it SIXTEEN years this holiday season, and that's not especially commemorative. If there should be *any* motivation
    at all for celebrating the brand, then you might wanna check back in 2021! Just sayin' ;)
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Didn't receive my points for March

Hello MasterChief Tom,

Purchases that go towards offers do not also go towards MyVIP payback, as stated in our FAQ:

What type of Rewards can I earn?

In addition to our special events and offers, there are two easy ways to earn Rewards Credits each month; by completing missions or special offers, or with a MyVIP Star Rank. To see current
    missions, visit the MyMissions page. For more details, please see the Terms and Conditions. Don't forget to check back often to see what's new, as missions are updated frequently!

To learn more about your MyVIP Star Rank, which gives you a percentage back on what you buy in the Xbox Store, visit the MyRewards page. Once you have earned at least 1 Star, you'll start earning each month
    based on your qualifying purchases from the previous month.

Please note: Xbox Live Rewards members may not earn Rewards Credits for multiple offers based on performing the same action. For example, your purchases made to complete a monthly mission won't also be eligible for MyVIP.

Since you chose to opt in to the Simply Rewarding offer, your purchases went towards that offer instead of MyVIP payback. Since you did not complete that offer, you did not receive any Credits for offer completion.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Can we stop the constant updates please!

Instead of leaving the Xbox Insider program as one Ambassador has suggested you can drop down to a lower ring which receives much fewer updates. For example if you are in Beta ring drop down to Delta or Omega. The Omega ring receives the fewest updates,
    usually just before it is released to the general public. This can be managed using the Xbox Insider Hub on your console.
  5. HazimAfzal Win User

Xbox One S(2020) freezing when Thrustmaster 458 connected

Hi All,

Just to give an update, the matter has been RESOLVED. It has come through via new xbox OS update. For me, since I removed my console from xbox insider preview, update wasn’t showing. I had to re-join xbox insider preview. I selected the Omega version. The console was then updated and I did a restart. Everything seems to be back to normal. F1 2021 is working fine, both steering and pedals. No lag in game or at the menu.

Hope the problem has been resolved for others as well. Thanks to everyone who raised the issue with xbox support.

Good luck gaming.
  6. Timerider42 Win User

Xbox One not turning on at all

After the March update, same thing. Unplugged the brick from the wall, plugged it back in and it didn't work. Unplugged the brick from the console, plugged it back in and it turned on.

Why do I have to go through these troubleshooting steps every time there's a system update? Why are these things so sensitive? I've moved since receiving a replacement Xbox and it does the exact same thing here.
Thema:

MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA)

1. MY CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY UPDATE SINCE 17 MARCH 2021 (OMEGA) - Similar Threads - CONSOLE DIDN'T RECEIVE

2. Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Howcome my title updates dont work on my console when i play games on disc: My tittle updates are not working 87b42e35-0424-47a2-b830-9be4a42e73f8
  3. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  4. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  6. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  7. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  8. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  9. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  10. my consol didn't give out on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    my consol didn't give out on tv: my consol didn't give out on tv is it sowftwear or hardwear i tray all things i tray many time to call or chat support and no answer 78261524-5ace-43c6-87b7-ca539d4814f8