My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

Discus and support My Console Being Wrongfully Banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About a week ago I was happily playing Xbox with my friends with no type of problems whatsoever (except that my mic kept messing up DARN!) so during... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by II FINESSGOD II, Oct 13, 2017.

1. My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

About a week ago I was happily playing Xbox with my friends with no type of problems whatsoever (except that my mic kept messing up DARN!) so during this week i wasn’t able to get on xbox due to school and etc. so finally on friday (which is today) at around
    9 i’m finally able to play xbox. only to find out that i was “console banned” and at first i thought it was probably some type of error so i resatrted my console and it said the same thing so i wasn’t confused and upset so i went to the website they told me
    to go to and literally ready the terms. And i found not one thing that i commuted wrongs wrong during my time with my xbox one (10 Months & Hopefully counting) I just want you guys to know that my console was wrongfully banned because i wouldn’t need to do
    anything to be need i would just game like how i’ve been doing for the past 10 months

:)

II FINESSGOD II, Oct 13, 2017
  2. My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

no its just me

3. My Console Being Wrongfully Banned

heres the thing i never got an email about anything i check my email every day

4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

As stated on the enforcements site:

"Device bans are not issued lightly, and occur when a particular Xbox console or Xbox on Windows device is used to violate the Code of Conduct in an egregious or repeated manner"

For more info:
    Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  5. im aware about the reasons why you can be console banned what im saying is i have never done any of the things listed in the link i havent been on xbox for a week and suddenly im banned ? it doesnt add up i need an explanation.

6. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The Code of Conduct clearly outlines the rules of Xbox Live and establishes what content and behavior is not appropriate. When a player agrees to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct, it’s expected that they understand the rules of the service.

M3tal Daz3, Oct 13, 2017
  7. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Did you check your email associated with that account?

Also, the ban could have been from something you did a while ago.

brandiesel1, Oct 13, 2017
  8. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

It could be a console privilege suspension which are issued when you have had a lot of suspensions or multiple accounts on that account keep getting suspended.

They are also issued to prevent someone from using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account which is against the code of conduct.

Check your emails or go to the enforcement site here to see if your account or any accounts on your console have been suspended.

Daft Badger, Oct 13, 2017
  9. i never did anything to deserve even a account suspension

II FINESSGOD II, Oct 14, 2017
  10. I only have one account on my xbox and it has never been banned at all.

II FINESSGOD II, Nov 1, 2018
  11. II FINESSGOD II Win User

Let me ask you one question does anyone else in your household have access to your console?

If someone does, you may want to ask them, because more than likely they have done something on your console.

By the way, if this is the case your console will remain banned because its still your console, doesn't matter if you were using it or not, its still your console and your responsibility what happens on it.
    no its just me
  12. II FINESSGOD II Win User

It could be a console privilege suspension which are issued when you have had a lot of suspensions or multiple accounts on that account keep getting suspended.

They are also issued to prevent someone from using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on their main account which is against the code of conduct.

Check your emails or go to the enforcement site here to see if your account or any accounts on your console have been suspended.
    I only have one account on my xbox and it has never been banned at all.
  13. M3tal Daz3 Win User

im aware about the reasons why you can be console banned what im saying is i have never done any of the things listed in the link i havent been on xbox for a week and suddenly im banned ? it doesnt add up i need an explanation.
    The Code of Conduct clearly outlines the rules of Xbox Live and establishes what content and behavior is not appropriate. When a player agrees to the Microsoft Services Agreement and Code of Conduct, it’s expected that they understand the rules of the service.
  14. II FINESSGOD II Win User

im aware about the reasons why you can be console banned what im saying is i have never done any of the things listed in the link i havent been on xbox for a week and suddenly im banned ? it doesnt add up i need an explanation.
  15. brandiesel1 Win User

Did you check your email associated with that account?

Also, the ban could have been from something you did a while ago.
Thema:

1. My Console Being Wrongfully Banned - Similar Threads - Console Being Wrongfully

2. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  3. 404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...

in XboX Insiders
    404 error code with installing to console with console being on sleep power mode for...: Getting error code 404 with downloading games to console even with being on max power option to allow remote downloading works on the xbox app but not on website. submitted by...
  4. My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,

in XBoX on Windows
    My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023,: My credit card is being charged for an Xbox game pass for Console since 9/28/2023. The subscription is tied to an *@outlook.com email that is and never was mine. I deleted the card out of...
  5. Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles: i have an xbox series s and the graphics are terrible and blurry i been doing some digging and the xbox series s was advertised as a 1440p console but when you look at the native resolution of...
  6. Second hand consoles and the risk of being banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second hand consoles and the risk of being banned?: Since I can't play 360 games on the Series X (and no one knows how to fix that), I'm looking at buying an Xbox 360. If the console is second hand, and the previous owner did some naughty things...
  7. When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When adding an account I keep being asked for console pin. No idea what this is please can...: Hi, I am trying to add an account to my Xbox one but it keeps telling ‘ this action requires the access pin that was set for this console. Using your control remote, enter your 6-digit pin.’ How...
  8. MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.

in XboX Insiders
    MS Reward Points not being awarded for completing Quests on Xbox console.: (First off, please don't pick on me for the name. I made it when I was drunk and don't know how to change it!) I've been chasing Reward points for a while now and have currently stored about £100...
  9. cancellation beta support xbox one does not want to be a beta tester of the consol

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancellation beta support xbox one does not want to be a beta tester of the consol: I encountered problems on the group chat and written in incomprehensible language with different accents and various quotes and disconnections during games while upgrades were carried out...
  10. Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Master XBOX Live account to be able to manage XBOX consol accounts: The issue is that XBOX may want to consider adding a feature to allow people who played old consoles and then went online to sign up and now we have secondary console accounts not linked to the...