My Console accessories

Discus and support My Console accessories in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, I have shipped my console for repair not knowing I have to exclude my accessories, now my controller, HDMI cable and power cable and my new Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Msedie1992, Apr 1, 2018.

  1. Msedie1992
    Msedie1992 Guest

    My Console accessories


    hi, I have shipped my console for repair not knowing I have to exclude my accessories, now my controller, HDMI cable and power cable and my new Game Need for speed everything never came back I only got back the box.Really devastated.

    :)
     
    Msedie1992, Apr 1, 2018
    #1
  2. Life Caster
    Life Caster Guest
    forget accessories in my console

    send a game and accessories along with my console to send it to guarantee and they did not return them to me, they will return them to me?
     
    Life Caster, Apr 1, 2018
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    forget accessories in my console

    Most likely no. When you set up a repair you are sent information on how to box and send in the console and it tells you to only send the console as anything else you send in is not guaranteed to come back.
     
    Smwutches, Apr 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches Win User

    forget accessories in my console

    Most likely no. When you set up a repair you are sent information on how to box and send in the console and it tells you to only send the console as anything else you send in is not guaranteed to come back.
  5. FoomBerry Win User

    US accessories, foreign console

  6. Costa Apostolou Win User

    My Repaired Xbox One Console - Accessories not received

    This is why I only do advanced replacment, they put 450$ hold on credit card and you get a new Xbox one in 2 days and only then do you send your old Xbox one back. You would of seen the box is only as big as the console plus they only send you a console
    so this wouldn't of happend.

    Personaly I could never wait a month for it to be repaired, the week with a 450$ hold is well worth it IMO.

    you are just going to have to wait, and next time only do advanced replacements,
  7. Stinger28 Win User

    My Repaired Xbox One Console - Accessories not received

    I'm in the same boat. The written instructions that I printed out told me to pack everything up and ship back. Between this and Halo MCC being a complete disaster I'm probably going to be selling mine and sticking with the my PS4. It's a shame as I was such
    a Xbox fanboy last generation.
  8. Costa Apostolou Win User

    My Repaired Xbox One Console - Accessories not received

    I doubt they told you to send everything, if so that sucks, but when you print the label you should of read the instructions. If you keep calling support they will eventually send you the stuff back. Next time do advanced replacment, they ship the Xbox
    one within 2 days to my home in my experience, and once you get the new one you send your old one back, you would of seen that they only send out a console with no acessories.
Thema:

My Console accessories

Loading...
  1. My Console accessories - Similar Threads - Console accessories

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console and Xbox Accessories App have different controller firmware updates? Which is...: I have both a Green Recycled Series S/X controller and a FH5 Series S/X controller. I use the FH5 controller mainly on PC and the Green Recycled controller mainly on Xbox One X. I got an update...
  9. Is there any dust protector/similar accessories that can be used when the console is...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any dust protector/similar accessories that can be used when the console is...: Hi guys, please anybody knows how to keep xbox series x protected from dust even when functioning? I have a cover that I need to remove every time I switch it on, otherwise the console would...
  10. Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.: Have an Xbox Series X with two controllers. One that came with the console and the other that I bought separately from amazon. I am having an issue with the other 2nd controller that I bought...