my consol didn't give out on tv

Discus and support my consol didn't give out on tv in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my consol didn't give out on tv is it sowftwear or hardwear i tray all things i tray many time to call or chat support and no answer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ahmed3edof, Dec 27, 2017.

  1. ahmed3edof
    ahmed3edof Guest

    my consol didn't give out on tv


    my consol didn't give out on tv

    is it sowftwear or hardwear

    i tray all things

    i tray many time to call or chat support and no answer

    :)
     
    ahmed3edof, Dec 27, 2017
    #1
  2. awesmdiver
    awesmdiver Guest
    Has a long ways to go to be an Entertainment / Gaming system for the "Family"

    I agree, my TV didn't look right either, but go into Settings >> Display and Sound >> Calibrate TV. It gives a very good tutorial on how to setup your TV for both gaming and TV - there is where I found my TV wasn't scaling correctly and making a change
    on it improved the picture.
     
    awesmdiver, Dec 27, 2017
    #2
  3. Drewdude1023
    Drewdude1023 Guest
    Background flickers in games

    Yes I have. HDMI doesn't work on my TV because the port is messed up and doesn't give any sound. I did it on my parent's tv and it did give sound but I didn't start playing the game. I use the HD component cables. It did that with my first pair, then I bought
    another pair, then I bought a new XBox.
     
    Drewdude1023, Dec 27, 2017
    #3
  4. my consol didn't give out on tv

    Perhaps if you give a clear description of what your problem is then maybe someone will be able to help you.
     
    Paraffin Alien, Dec 28, 2017
    #4
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

    my consol didn't give out on tv

    Perhaps if you give a clear description of what your problem is then maybe someone will be able to help you.
  6. awesmdiver Win User

    Has a long ways to go to be an Entertainment / Gaming system for the "Family"

    I agree, my TV didn't look right either, but go into Settings >> Display and Sound >> Calibrate TV. It gives a very good tutorial on how to setup your TV for both gaming and TV - there is where I found my TV wasn't scaling correctly and making a change
    on it improved the picture.
  7. Darth Ioannis Win User

    Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One

    I have plugged the hdmi from the console to the TV. From the console's optical out I have connected an optical cable to my Logitech (DTS) speakers and I have connected an optical cable from my TV to the Warhead base station but I only get stereo sound. If
    I choose 5.1 some sounds are not present. The optical out from my TV only gives stereo. Digital but stereo. It's a Samsung LED TV. Is there any tip so I can get 5.1 from my TV's optical out. I connected the optical to my Speakers as well and all I got was
    stereo not 5.1. Any tips? Any way to override this?
  8. Inapplicable Win User

    cant connect controlers

    I've had this problem before. Surprisingly I managed to get the pad to sync with my console after pulling the HDMI cable out of the back of my TV and then plugging it back in, try giving that a shot.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

    can't connect to xbox live when using hdmi cable

    Hey again! I didn't see this posted (sorry if I missed it) but have you tried any other Xbox consoles with your TV, maybe borrow a friend's console? If this happens with multiple consoles and multiple HDMI cables, I'm going to start pointing fingers at the
    TV. Maybe give the manufacturer a call and see if this is a common issue for them and if they have any suggestions?
Thema:

my consol didn't give out on tv

Loading...
  1. my consol didn't give out on tv - Similar Threads - consol didn't

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  9. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  10. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...